Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

it wasn’t in pursuit of winning, she literally said she didn’t want to win due to a dumb CFD

3 Likes

That was fruedian slip, to be honest.

1 Like

that was not a freduian slip we have the transcripts frost

2 Likes

But yeah I agree Marluna shouldn’t be banned but I disagree that it wasn’t against the spirit of the rules

3 Likes

i propose tutuu’s whipping boy solution

6 Likes

context:

3 Likes

I do think this setup looked fun and I would love to see it run again with some minor changes - I think the goal of the setup is to on average have at least 5-4-3-2 teams left on the final day, I think doing that is a success. With that goal in mind I think even if the mafia fail to guess the masons, the final day should be on five no matter what, along with some other minor tweaks

1 Like

Yeah this is a good formula for first game

3 Likes

Should the next one stay 12p or be 16p (4 masons 4 wolves 8 town) (if 16p we would have provisions to ensure game length remained reasonable)

2 Likes

a lot of people missed out on playing this game 16 seems reasonable

2 Likes

Unintentionally feedback incoming

So wait, we still have to vote three players until Mafia beamed all four masons at night and that enables four-wagon vote by final day?

1 Like

No? You’d just be able to vote 4 players every day

1 Like

if not locked lylo votes, what r ur thoughts on allowing wolves to proxy their votes on the last day? just so they dont get screwed over by timezones, i think this timezone was fine for most people it was great for me but u never know

just allow anyone to proxy their votes including town

2 Likes

you can even do some cute conditionals

3 Likes

12 player version has been nice for everyone involved, 16 will increase the difficulty and we accept that challenge.

2 Likes

Do a mash where 25% of the players are wolves and another 25% are masons

add in ITA beams

2 Likes

at the end of every session you learned how many people shot at succesfully were wolves (mafia learned amount of madons shot at)

1 Like

No 16 ia too many for deathless imp

2 Likes