Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

im so relieved this is over i was so stressed out and anxious during that eod i was preparing myself to get cfded. i didnt talk about it to not make myself suspicious. i was trying so hard to soothe you guys too. its good to reign it in

2 Likes

imagine if you claimed mafia one minute before eod

4 Likes

wouldve been really funny you shouldve done it

2 Likes

like no cap i was tempted to the troll / chaos gremlin in me is used to doing that thats my instinct i just learned to not be disrespectful of my teammates enjoyment of the puzzle hahah. i condone trolling everywhere else just in mafia i really appreciate if things are calm and orderly and not chaotic

6 Likes

No, that would have been me to pull the strings :stuck_out_tongue:

No, I think she still gets the nomination. She was making a desperate gamble that the situation likely called for.

2 Likes

btw sorry if anyone replied to me in this post game or asked me something and i missed it there was a lot of posts i didnt read all i didnt mean to ignore anyone

1 Like

It stopped being a gamble when she claimed she didn’t want to win anymore. That’s against the rules.

6 Likes

you missed my post saying “tutuu don’t reply to this if ur a big dummy”

4 Likes

GAH

3 Likes

I’ve only watched this setup and I agree with Chloe that the setuo ran fine and the play was great
But as someone who often puts a lot of effort into games as both alignments, claiming mafia and giving up there at the end along with giving the exact team and the entire mason beams is just not okay
it ruins the puzzle as town and it makes it harder for you to push them as mafia because “they aren’t open wolfing so they must be town lol”

2 Likes

I put the wagonmatics, saw few more townie voting against them, they know its over.

Conceding before EoD is rare thing nowadays. Can this ruin things? Perhaps so, that is however well earned victory for town, for someone like me who have trouble to make wagon traction.

i just hope marluna gets warned at most and not banned ill be sad if she gets banned. i agree and understand the arguments for what she did is bad but both of the wolves are on her side. i think it’ll be unnecessarily harsh if she gets banned over this

5 Likes

the mods require sacrifice
you will be sacced instead of marluna

6 Likes

she didnt even do anything wrong tho, like it was the only chance to move the vote

1 Like

guaranteed final day, very little time left

1 Like

yeah I think although it’s technically against the rules, it was still in pursuit of winning, so it shouldn’t be punished for
spirit > letter and all that

3 Likes

(plus the fact that they didn’t know it was banned, of course)

2 Likes

she did genuinely give up id say but it wasnt malicious like “fuck my teammates” type of way

i think her mistake is just not following protocol and not talking to the hosts and her teammates to “officially concede”

3 Likes

oh
but yeah that’s fair too tbh

1 Like