Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

quick test

VOTE: Someone

hm okay so i gotta vote all at once

cring

VOTE: Someone VOTE: KiirumaVOTE: Zug

1/2 is still not great.

I wish I could run the numbers to be sure, but I am pretty confident 3 is best.
I can at least say that, in most cases (with a small enough size that my code will finish), my program tends to guess 3 people, even though I have it written such that it will prefer guesses with fewer people, when they are equally good.

The odds of us hitting 1/3 is hella high. If we do 2 people, the result is ALWAYS useful

1/2 is great, since then we ignore those 2 people, and we are able to hone in on who is good and who is bad

Perhaps let the day run naturally, acquire social reads, and if we have plenty of townreads then aim for 0/3 and try to verify, if we have plenty of scumreads and not much of a towncore go for the consensus scumreads

3 Likes

I’d rather go for 0/3 - if we hit the worst case from then on, surprisingly, 0/3 and 2/3 actually result in the same number of guesses required to win.

2 Likes

I dont see why we dont target the most dominant people

1 Like

I dont want evils controlling the convo

1 Like

That’s a fair reasoning.
However, what Zug and myself have said so far is just… objectively true.

1 Like

So whether or not Zug/Me contains an evil, it doesn’t matter if we’ve given things which are just right no matter what. Checking 3 players is optimal. I’d rather not be one of them but if people wish to check me, so be it.

I’ve come out of the gates confidently and happy to claim a spot as a town leader, so that’s what I’m gonna do anyway.

2 Likes

this might be good thbthbthbthbthtb
though I think it’s ~unavoidable to have at least a little mech thoughts throughout

you could also say that for 1/3? You always have to resolve it eventually.

VOTE: Zugzwang
VOTE: Tutuu

Unsure for now where to put my 3rd vote

why you self voting

I do somewhat agree with the first post - it’s very very helpful to have a towncore who can lead us.

The second post contradicts the rest of what you’re saying though. Explain?

Going for 0/3 wolves

1 Like

Because getting a 0 is quite good. And honestly atp I’m reading Zug as good.
So if people wanna send me, Zug and Tutuu I’d be down

hmm ok

VOTE: Zugzwang VOTE: Kiiruma VOTE: Tutuu

I’d love if the reason some people haven’t liked my confidence / wall is because I had a 2/3 wolf in it lol

2 Likes