Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I’m at school rn
I have to get ready for a show in like 20 minutes (starts at :00)

1 Like

gl

1 Like

14 second delay is crazy
I sent that message and I was like “wow I typed that fast”

1 Like

It’s the flow puzzle time trials my thumbs are faster

1 Like

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Zugzwang is obvtown btw

1 Like

Like wdym you have a program to crunch the numbers of the setup you don’t pull that out as scum

1 Like

no

ok I was gonna ask why but this is good reasoning
I was intentionally lying pregame about my program not working, since if I rolled wolf I was 100% keeping that in wolfchat

I’m surprised you even brought it up pregame
I don’t read pregame chat unless I’m an early sign up making sure nobody I hate joins LOL

1 Like

also everyone is voting them anyways that’s why i followed along

I got distracted and forgot this started today

1 Like

nya hi

sooooooo
why does everyone voting us matter for your decision

Why do 3 people have 7 votes sheesh what’d I miss

i mean, there’s only been 200 posts so far so it doesn’t take too long to read
but long story short, people are voting me/tutuu/kii mainly because we’re towny (we’re going for 0/3 wolves) and high posting (so it’s good to resolve our alignments, and not as bad if there’s a wolf among us)

1 Like

We’re going for 0/3 wolves?

Yeah. While 2/3 (or 3/3) wolves is better, that’s way harder to get, and much more likely to result in 1/3 (worst option). Also, if we get maximally unlucky in all future guesses, 2/3 and 0/3 require the same number of guesses to win, so they’re not that different.

Also, from a social standpoint, if we do get 0/3 wolves among us 3, then we have 3 confirmed town highposters to lead the game.

3 Likes

Overall while there’s of course a higher upside to getting 2/3 wolves, our objective is just to stay ahead of the wolves for now. Potentially clearing 3 players has a huge benefit to it and we can then start solving using information and advice provided by those 3 players as there’d be no reason for them to lie if they’re all confirmed as good.

Myself and Zug have presented Mechanical arguments which are strictly factual and can’t really be doubted there. However, in order to help people realise that our plotting out for the next steps also comes from an innocent perspective it is in town’s interest to confirm me and Zug (As well as another player) so that we can lead and advise. Tutuu being one of the higher posters and relatively towny is a good choice for slot #3

1 Like

beacuse being against everyone would be unhelpful