Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I want you to learn how to make good reads, and you cant do that if you never make any

socials alone are insufficient

I do make reads, but I dont make them early on when there is little to work with

its FOL theirs hundreds of posts halfway thru D1 consistently, thats quite a bit you could work with

Like I have reads now, I have made them

Im not confident on anything but kiirumi is evil

but posts are NAI like I dont follow

Deceive Inc 10er - Lol and Porscha. As a bonus, Leafia was Town Loverizer, and Icet was Town Doctor. Kii fakeclaimed doctor for cover, and was protected by Icet N1, which meant Arctic got killed n1. Lol was D1ed, Porscha was D2ed.

Sorc17er - YBW, Achromatic β†’ Pigeon (wolf Sorc iirc?), Porscha, Olivest (May/Story hydra). Guava was Town Sorc, CamGrrl (macdougall on an alt) β†’ Agent47 (Atlas on an alt) was Town Backup. Executions/events:

D1 - lol
N1 - Guava died, I became bomber
I bomb Geyde β†’ Sultan, we’re t/t
Arete (town) fakeclaims backup, misexecutes arctic.
Arete Nightkilled n2.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is the part where I don’t remember directly but can count players. Yeah. So this day started as a 7v4. Apocryphal (town) had bomb. However. Jinxed (Magnus/Hazard hydra) got modkilled for accidental hydra chat quote. This replaced the execution, and left the game in 6v4, misbomb and lose. Apo correctly bombed YBW.

In the following days/nights, pigeon/porscha get killed in some order, and tutuu/zorvo get nightkilled in some order. F3 is Icet/Baker/Olivest, and Baker misvotes Icet.

posting now so you can see this rn

1 Like

also I think you should put in your notes that youre evil when you are someone, intentionally not doing that when you know you forget does go against the spirit of what the game is IMO even if not like against the rules

Yeah part of learning to make good social reads is sorting through what posts are AI and what isnt

like thats the whole point

If I do that then I will be super obvious

As many wolves are their first times wolfing

I hate lying with a passion, and in my eyes, its not lying if I think its the truth

Nah thats cope and you and I both know it

The fact you even had to say in me eyes tell me that

Stratagem 15, which IIRC is the next game here I played?

Team was Luka/Abigail. Luka was Mafia Encryptor, Lol was Town PR Cop.

D1 - Guava
N1 - Caitlin
D2 start - Lol claims Cop, and says he was vanillaized.
D2 - May (oops)
N2 - Lol
D3 - WindwardAway
N3 - Gar β†’ Eliza (ended up changing the forum rules due to events around this)
D4 - Abbi
N4 - Me
D5 - Arctic misexed, wolves win.

1 Like

No I genuinely do hate lying, I do have a reason for it but its deeply personal

But I dont lie, if I have to I say something thats technically true to avoid lying. I never outright lie

I feel immensely guilty if I do, even for something very minor