Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Marluna, Ash and Kiiruma are fine choices.

I have Marluna tied up as wolf paired with Someone, who has been distancing with that said player.

Ash and Kiiruma may be hardcleared for me if I got 1/3, however in Guava’s worldview would suggest Ash is paired with Someone instead. We’ll see.

the tinfoil in me is still going “oh but what if Kii is town!”

I do realize there are a ton of reasons he’s mafia
but. my tinfoil is endless and my confidence is ruined

Like I dont see why we are pushing ash or marluna over more sussy targets ngl

who are the sussy :flushed:

1 Like

I dont think you need sussy targets, you want to make sure that general townread players aren’t mafia.

part of me is pondering things like Hippo/Kii

Idk Guava was like covering Kii hard

1 Like

Yeah true but if they are town them knowing a mafia will help us find them as town in theory.

Cuz right now even if they’re town they are kinda waffling stuff. I think in general it’s much easier to get out of POE as town if you know a mafia? Idk, it is hard being a mafia in a dome and trying to get out of it while knowing you might be outted very soon and don’t want to spew.

2 Likes

From Guava’s perspective, Ash is the bad one. Which I am interested to find out.

Well then Guava/kii should be 0 or 2

part of me has been pondering putting Guava/Kii in jail
if they’re t/t then great, if w/w then better, and if they’re w/t then it does at least force the town in there to be correct

1 Like

if anyone wants to change wagons do it now. dont cfd near the end please. cfds are really bad

2 Likes

Yeah I like guava/kii idea tbf

UNVOTE

I’ll probably wait like 3 hours 23 minutes and then decide my vote tho (just an estimated time)

2 Likes

idk who the 3rd would be tho

Tutuu what wagons would you go with
and I don’t just mean like, teams of 3, but also stuff like possible 2 people we could pick etc

True, it is quite up high, we may not able to change votes in time nevertheless.

It may suggest at least 1/3 wolf in there?

I think Ash is fine, so Guava/Ash/Kii?