Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

well those 2 think ash is evil

1 Like

so a 1 would be shit

What if we throw tutuu in there

i would like to request to send kiiruma if weā€™re going for wolves. other than that im not picky. dont send me and kiiruma though that would be bad

i dont know. i still think kiiruma hippo marluna is fine. ash interchangable with hippo marluna sure. and guava interchangable too. kiiruma is mafia. and then send 2 from hippo/marluna/guava/ash. should hopefully bring 2/3. 1/3 is fine too. 0/3 and 3/3 also obv great, everything is great. just dont send a bad combo. and i think we should send 3 people

2 Likes

I do think youā€™re evil with Marluna, bet :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

naw im good

are you clearing Someone?

1 Like

i was sheeping u

i guess he could be mafia i dunno hes a good wolf and im waiting on more info before i invest more time in the game. i could bash my head against a wall trying to read him right now but i dont think thats a good use of my time

2 Likes

Thats the guy who claimed to have healthy relationship.

Kidding aside, If I find 1/3 then its definitely Ash in the Ash/Guava/Kii

And then pair it up with you and Marluna.

1 Like

now that I know he can forget his alignment Iā€™m not clearing him thbthtbhtbthbthb

2 Likes

I have said it before tbh

1 Like

I think

he claimed he forgot his own alignment? in stellaris he claimed he thought thereā€™s only 4 wolves. altho in the next game - cyberiad overhaul something something - he claimed he forgot something silly too and was town. like something obvious, that looked siimlar. maybe he forgets something every game as town and as wolf he just fakes it

1 Like

@Zugzwang @Tutuu

We can do Ash/Guava/Kii as alternative?

sure whatever i trust u guys

1 Like

idk
gth Guava is town so mmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Yeah ngl I am liking a guava and kii prison more and more because their insistence each other are town is annoying and like almost always wrong.

Iā€™m happy to go in with them so people donā€™t poe me later (and unlike adding Ash as a third, I donā€™t think the town in them will dogpile on me as third mafia if it is a 1/3 as they both slightly townread me too and I will be relentless in a dome)

2 Likes

I mean its really easy to forget ngl

2 Likes

This is why I write it all down in my notebook

1 Like

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Guava
VOTE: Kiiruma