Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

hi Kii :flushed:
how confident are you on that

I donā€™t think so no, Iā€™m a decent wolf at least tonally. Although my last two scum games I was scumread d1, got out of it d2 and d3, then had my game fall apart and was voted out / vigged d4/n4.

1 Like

Altho in one of them admittedly it was a bastard game where one of the mafia was a traitor, I found the traitor mafia, but Frostwolf (the other non traitor mafia) thought I was the mafia traitor and got me killed.

So even my fellow mafia scumread me lmao

2 Likes

I mean Iā€™ve been fairly happy with my guava read this game and Iā€™m looking at a town rolecard.
So the answer is ā€œI believe Iā€™m right. But I could be mistaken.ā€

1 Like

ok well. if we put guava/you in jail, with the plan to lock you mafia if it was a 1/2
what would you think about that

The mafia still won, what are you talking about

We didnā€™t we lost that game the other scumgroup won lol

Iā€™d think that itā€™s a stupid idea because youā€™ll lose the game if you just ā€œLock me as mafiaā€

(not salty but i swear you scumread me every time we are aligned lol)

Hazard is mafia and other jackals died, so its a mafia win :>

Wait actually Frostwolf itā€™s super weird you donā€™t sus me this game

How could mafia win when the only mafia left alive after we died was the traitor mafia

I can be mistaken about my read.
I mean yall have been mistaken about yours too, so like :man_shrugging:

Thereā€™s a thing called not coping T_T

1 Like

Hippo were you saying Marluna/Someone could be a team

Iā€™m moving Frost back into my POE, they have been sus of me every game they are town

Ignoring the fact that I am the one to suggest that

2 Likes

I think so? Or someone else said it and it reminded me that I thought of it. Iā€™ll be honest I have thought basically everyone is a team now.

1 Like

But you havenā€™t went with it in the end, cuz itā€™s a very bad move.

I donā€™t think any three person from this game would agreeing to do a very bad move.

1 Like

oh oops
I forgot

but yeah I see it viable ngl