if its 1/3 in those guava is peeked town. marluna/kiiruma can’t be v/v

1 Like

VOTE: Hippo
VOTE: Someone
VOTE: Guava

Wow this isn’t even about me and I’m tilted
I’ll be back in thread later

1 Like

Guava’s been incredibly protective of Kiiruma for a long time. If they’re town (and they’re almost certainly not), they’ve been throwing incredibly hard.

should probably check bionic since we have SDA’s confident social read on him mostly and my weak social read on him but that’s probably not good enough to bet the game on?

You know what, no I’m not going to just shut up because of posts like this one.
Don’t you for a fucking second dare to pretend like guava is throwing when guava is right.

You and me both know the reality of our alignments.
So to argue guava is throwing is a fucking mean joke.

1 Like

Yeah my suggestion is literally me/guava/bionic this is best one

1 Like

part of me feels Bionic/Someone are clear just because Hippo/Guava (and arguably Frost) are that wolfy that it has to be one of them

3 Likes

also i feel like mafia also tried to go for 0/3 on the first night. just like us. maybe they ended up on 1/3 on accident. not sure if that means anything. could probably think about it to see who they peeked that was acting VT-y, if we guess right they’re town

(obv not talking about it out loud)

1 Like

Yesterday u said i was town

1 Like

Hippo’s indignation towards me has been towny.
Guava’s entire behaviour this game has been towny.
Frost :man_shrugging:

yeah, but then I considered the posts I was townreading more and didn’t think they were as strong, and you tried to change the wagons once again at eod

VOTE: kiiruma
VOTE: marluna
VOTE: guava

i dont really trust ash though. i think he’s scummy too. i wish kiiruma/marluna/ash was 3/3 that would have been justice

I did say i was gonna do that tho

oh also now that it’s pretty likely the team includes Kii/Marluna, calling out your teammates instantly is a thing you’d probably find very funny. so

Could we stop trying to be like “Oh we’re so smart going for a 3/3” today when we have at least 2 trials left if not more? We’re wasting time when we should be looking into 3 slots out of the 6 remaining?

getting 2/3 yesterday was overrated its just as good as getting 1/3 imo

fyi going for 3/3 still has the same worst case number of guesses