Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

LEt mE wIn I’m BeGGIng yall

Zug, Guava has known me for like 1.5 years.
And is telling you that I am good.

if you want to convince me you’re town, show evidence of your progression in the spots I pointed out, and show how you haven’t been contradicting yourself

Why does everyone else in poe get a random dude who dies on a hill that theyre town for no reason ;(

1 Like

kii marluna hippo

ash marluna someone

send kii solo or ash solo. depending on the result send the other team tomorrow and go for the win if they guess 3 masons tonight. if they dont guess 3 masons we can do another information gathering send before going for the win

2 Likes

You’ve also known them for just as long and that goes both ways their

yeah a bit rough

Very Telling

Oh, are we doing solo now?

1 Like

Hi

I’m so fucking happy to be sent solo.
But as I’ve explained so many times, it does literally nothing for me when it comes to solving the game.

Since I currently have 6 possibilities left. And I will have 6 left tomorrow if we do a me solo thing.

Whereas if we send 3 of the untested people, from whoever the towny is between [Me, Ash, Marluna] it’ll eliminate it down to 3 possibilities.

Nooooo

it was always the safest play, eliminates literally half the worlds (if we assume marluna mafia)

You’ve changed your meta though
In Cyberiad, May told me about how you didn’t use to be so indignant as wolf

The 2/3 perfectly matches my wordview can you really blame me

1 Like

Ah yes, I’ve changed my meta 100% in 1 game compared to 1.5 years.
For sure bestie, you know how to read me, I’m so obviously the wolf. You’re amazing.

i think that he started doing that only because i called him scummy for not doing it

1 Like

Yeah guava clearly has god reads

Imagine Kiiruma isn’t telling me this and honestly thats what I am saying we shouldn’t do solo.

This is the least towny thing ever just so you’re aware

1 Like