Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I know and i said this yesterday

This isnā€™t the only game?? Hello??

i get it, you wanna trust your reads and go for the risk-reward play, personally im a fan of the safer play

@SirDerpsAlot

Kii is willing to be sent alone, yet if we do my current vote we either catch another wolf or basically clear kii if itā€™s a 1/3 lol

Listen to me Derps:

I do not know what the fuck yall want from me this game. For me to continue posting is so fucking difficult it is unbelievable. It is miserable to be constantly misread when Iā€™m trying my absolute best to be read correctly. And that only 2 people (Guava, plus Tutuu) can actually see it.

If you want me to just give up and stop posting, just tell me so and I promise, I WILL stop. Iā€™ll allow us to lose because thatā€™s what yall want from me at that point.

I am convinced with Ash and Marluna + Someone

Do I honestly have to vote Ash for this solo?

1 Like

You were correct

Kii is a wolf. They want to be sent alone to stop their partner in marluna/ash from being outted.

1 Like

I think its probably kii/marluna

Then send Ash solo. And see youā€™re wrong.

@tutuu this post is another reason I wolfread Kii

I donā€™t really care too much about messing up T vs W, but the fact heā€™s referring to himself in 3rd person is a dissociation that just. how does that happen as town

1 Like

Like i said in my fifth post d1 before everyone started sussing me and i panicked

also oops wrong reply

the town in your trio send is good for the rest of us because it also confirms marluna mafia. we all agree shes mafia socially but it would be nice to have it mech

that aside, from everyoneā€™s pov but the town in your trio this eliminates half the worlds. anything else helps either people who wanna trust their reads (like frost) or it helps only and exclusively the town in your trio

id argue we should go for the safest play that benefits the whole town

1 Like

this

Idk why youā€™re being so upset about this, itā€™s literally a deathless game and mafia have only found 1/3 and 0/3 masons were in a great spot, itā€™s just really weird to garner this level of reaction

Iā€™ve referred to myself as Kii multiple times because Iā€™m trying to look at this game objectively.
Like I donā€™t know about the fact that Iā€™m town.

Noā€¦because even if ash is a wolf you can still be a wolf so this doesnt even make sense

Yeah but that post is very different from an objective, outside perspective post