Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

No there was a third faction (one town, one mafia and an NK) who won apart

So kinda multiball ish

1 Like

oh wow that sounds. strange

I signed up to it cuz it was dumb and memey and then became the person memed on the most by game mech

1 Like

Actually i dont rlly trust derps judgement so ill put tutuu above bionic

So do me / tutuu /frost and that will very likely be 0/3

1 Like

I thought you just said you thought Tutuu had a high chance of being wolf? or is it just you think Bionic is that likely to be mafia now

1 Like

Hippo if im wrong do you still love me

Eh just do us 3 current ones

1 Like

Its a bit annoying ur putting no effort in to reeval me since my first 10 posts

But idm

Ur original meta was postcount of hippo is too low

The only time I played against W!Frost was my first game on FoL, Undertale Mafia. He felt fairly obvious in that game, but that was also the game where I got scumread hard for joking about the anti-claim vanillizer before somehow being confirmed town off that exact thing, so I do not understand anything that happened in that game.

@Ash this doesn’t tend to work but. Are there any posts you think you’d have been unable to fake as mafia? If so what, and why?

Do you intend to sort it out tomorrow?

Uh…
I guess angry or highly emotional posts? Haven’t really thought about it before.

Most likely yes, because I feel it’s more likely that Kii/Hippo/Marluna has 2 wolves, in which case that world isn’t a thing anyway.

have you made any of those this game

So? That doesn’t mean its a prime example on how I play.

(I know you’re talking about traitor within)

Not to my knowledge? Kinda got carried away taunting Kiiruma, but I haven’t really gotten into a shouting match like in Ritual Mafia.

1 Like

Doesn’t surprise me, on this game I am felt more wolfy than the wolfy players that got caught in jail

1 Like