Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Marluna pushed towards that world… when you asked them today, when they know they’re consensus mafia. Have they pushed that world at other times?

Also why is Guava defending Kii so hard wolfy? Honestly I think it’s making Guava’s position much worse, and (in a T!You world) it’d be best not to do that. Plus the specific things Guava has said today give the impression they’re genuinely convinced. Also T!Guava did TR W!Kii really hard in Popcorny Redux so like. It’s not impossible. (this is also part of why I am hesistant to sheep Guava)

I feel like that’s exactly the time you’d push for a W!Frost world? You want to throw someone under the bus and get out, that’s the play you make.

I guess? If Kiiruma/Marluna/Guava goes 2/3, I wouldn’t be too shocked (just exasperated), but given that they’re far more paired to Kiiruma than the rest of the non-Tutuu POE, they’re my biggest scumread at the moment.
I’ll have to take your word on Popcorny Redux; wasn’t there, and I’m struggling to motivate myself to read the 700-ish messages I have to backread here as is.

1 Like

Is all this making sense? I have a bad tendency to tunnel, but I really think this is an open-and-shut case here.

Marluna realistically has not been trying to get out though
They’ve not been posting much, and haven’t been proclaiming themselves town and attacking others like you/Kii have.
Given this I don’t think they expect any suspicion they announce to actually work to push a W!Frost world

I see your point but don’t agree thbthbthtbhtbht
Guava is definitely somewhat paired but like. There are decent reasons to pair Hippo/Frost with Marluna/Kii, and there are also a few reasons to unpair Guava/Kii (namely, Kii trying to pocket Guava D1, and Guava’s defence of Kii being so over the top)

like, Tutuu D2 was about to vote Guava/Hippo/Kii, and if it weren’t for Derps there’s a decent chance that’d have been the wagons

Maybe? Probably? Frost’s D1 posting was atrocious to me, but after Ritual Mafia, I’ve filed them as “cannot be read”.
Don’t really see why you’d parting-shot your partner on the way out outside of instilling doubt and trying to provoke WIFOM.

this is a very good reason tho imo

Kiiruma (10): Ash, Bionic, guavagudetama, beancat, SirDerpsAlot, tutuu, Zugzwang, Kiiruma, Someone, Hippopablompoyeetus
Marluna (9): Ash, Bionic, beancat, SirDerpsAlot, tutuu, Zugzwang, Kiiruma, Someone, Hippopablompoyeetus
Hippopablompoyeetus (6): SirDerpsAlot, tutuu, Zugzwang, Kiiruma, Someone, Hippopablompoyeetus
guavagudetama (2): Ash, beancat
No Prisoner 1 (2): guavagudetama, Frostwolf103
No Prisoner 2 (2): guavagudetama, Frostwolf103
Ash (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (1): Marluna

1 Like

Like, from experience, even if you aren’t giving good reasons for your suspicion, you are drawing attention to your partner and giving town a reason to read into them more carefully than other targets.
That’s only really worth it if the person is town.

Maybe.
Time to backread.

1 Like

Idk i just think guava mafia is weird and like frost

So unless derps is an idiot it is probably someone or tutuu

why specifically do you like Frost

We really should just split the 6 here. Ill even go with bionic and frostwolf so i am the obvious mafia there if theres one

They dont know how to hide agenda when theyre a wolf

1 Like

And frost wouldnt stay cool if there 2 buddies were caught lol

1 Like

Wed be witnessing something spectacular rn if frost was mafia i reckon

1 Like

when was the last time you played with w!Frost btw
I’ve heard he’s improved a lot as scum in the past year or two, iirc

The last scum game i played with frost i was also scum like 8 months ago (my last scum game)

Frost kept distancing from me despite me hard townreading them D1 which made us look odd.

They then accuses me of being the traitor mafia (one mafia had alt wincon). I was not the traitor mafia and neither was frost. Frost got hung, got me killed due to traitor accusation, and we lost.

Use this knowledge as you like

1 Like

(not very related to this game but I’m curious)

could the traitor mafia win with mafia as well?