Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

9 hours is so long before EoD is this a joke?

hey guys can we cfd Someone

voting any single person alongside 2 already domed people is dumb

1 Like

Correction:
2/3 means either Iā€™m evil or I know the entire evil team.

But still itā€™s prob gonna be a 1/3 imo

Yeah.
There is no way Kii and Hippo are alligned.
Especially what they did during whole D2.

I disagree. We are aligned. As town.

I know you ar mafia, no use lieing to me.

1 Like

See this is marluna obviously trying to make us aligned lol

2 Likes

Im more just surprised u guys dont see it atp

This is true tbf you do know they are mafia

1 Like

I mean, that is what you have to say.
Unfortunately you havenā€™t been here to speak more.

As if this is a realistic representation of 3 mafia waiting to lose lol

Also sadly for you, you need to argue me and Ash are aligned. But with the way Ash has talked to me, I donā€™t think thereā€™s any world in which that is true.

Iā€™m pissed off that Ash had been like that as a player. But as a partner? Thereā€™s no world where I would be putting up with that

Kii has unironically been townier than marluna and ash today but theyre still probably mafia and just good at mafia

1 Like

I mean Marluna is an outed wolf already due to Ashā€™s interactions with me. So it would be reasonable to disregard any attempts Marluna is making at buddying or distancing.

I am good at mafia.
But I am town.

Ash has been complacent today.
Marluna has been already outed

Tbf being outted mafia in a deathless game is rlly fun

Id be hardcore trolling if i was outted lol

Iā€™ve been trying to come up with mechanically optimal things.

Iā€™ve presented all worlds from a neutral perspective and also explained my rationale with disliking certain votes (E.G. The one right now only gleaming 1 world instead of 3 being removed fmpov)

Iā€™ve kept fighting despite the fact that everyone (except Guava) had been against me and that Ash had been frankly unacceptable earlier.

I have the drive and the mechanical aptitude to help guide us and I WILL do so to the best of my abilities

U arent even voting anyone, ur clearly saying the correct things (unlike actual town lol) to look towny, but motivation wise you are very happy with this jail group cuz it wastes a day imo