Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

And?

Yeah thats also why im sus of tutuu over guava lol

1 Like

Congratulations you know 1 wolf and have cleared 2 players (Because the 3rd clear was a mason)
Now choose the entire evil team.

and you do realize even if YOU think its us 3, its all 3 of you that need to decide

And there was no world where you dont check the 3 confirmed people N1

because if even 1 is a mason, you cant fakeclaim mason

mafia guessed beancat + zug + sda n1 (someone’s read). 1/3 → beancat
n2 guess frostwolf + me + … who would they think its masons with me? hippo doesnt fit. it was a VT. i cant find anyone fitting tbh. hippo is an odd choice but maybe hippo

I dont see what mafia specificlly checking the 3 D1 clears does to help them

bro didnt read shit

I literally pointed out D1 that wolves are incapable of fakeclaiming mason if there’s ever a 2
Which statistically would be likely.
Plus if 1 wolf wants to fakeclaim mason, the entire wolf team would probably need to…

And that would be throwing.

If there is a mason in the clears, evils CANNOT fakeclaim mason

at least someone + bionic both masons is very helpful. i was gonna mischop one or both of them if they were vts and if it was up to me. lucky on that regard :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t understand this logic. Why they can’t claim mason if they aren’t put a 2/3 later? (Luckily they were)

I see that makes sense ig, but I still dont think thats big enough, IMO as mafia it would be better to play the game just assuming you wont be able to fake claim mason, cuz in any world I think its really fucking hard to fake claim into 3 masons

1 Like

i am town but im flattered lmao

If any wolf wants to fakeclaim mason, all wolves need to fakeclaim mason.
And then we have 2 beams for an auto-win.

Because then the cleared mason reveals and says the evil person is fake

why

only 2 would, not 3

Because if they claim that they’re masons with a single non-wolf then they just go “That’s not true” and congrats you’ve locked yourself in as a wolf.