Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

@Kiiruma does guava have a history of hero reading you against thread consensus?

Nevermind, I get it. The one with the 0 is obviously the Mason group over the otherā€¦

1 Like

I feel like Kii as wolf would handle finding masons similar to how they said town should find wolves, and go the mathematically best options

Guavaā€™s done it before.

We should go back to d1 wagonomics

I said d2 that one of the non final top wagons had to have been mafia (someone/kii/tutuu)

With someone confirmed we know theres a mafia in kii/tutuu so maybe its not marluna/ash/guavs

Yeah and not go for the hero shot

Going for the 3 0s is not the mathematically best option lol.

If kii and tutuu are both town theb mafia put forward 0 candidates d1 jail which is crazy

1 Like

its possible they accidently caught you on the 1/3 D1 or smn if they were aiming for a 0/3 N1

1 Like

Who tf would pick me tho, like

why though? at most wolves can stack 2 votes on a third wolf. oh wait they can do 3 votes i forgot self-voting. i guess, they can force it. idk. sometimes wolves hard townside. if kii is town ash is mafia and ash was also helpful to town getting a 0/3 which zug used to townread ash. but ash was afk. sometimes wolves townside too much and/or are simply afk and dont influence game state

Itā€™s fine wolves are going to win this game because Derps has been misreading me all game.
And Someoneā€™s now unfortunately in Camp Derps.

The 0/3 was probably me/kii/idk

1 Like

With good reason, you said stuff no good person ever would

I mean you probably spewed yourself not mason D1 since you werent really thinking about it

2 Likes

yea fair

I mean im not overlooking this

Someone, let me make this simple.
In the world in which Iā€™m town I am looking for mafia and wanting to hide masons.
I thought yall side-eyeing me was weird, not that yall were masons.

VOTE: Ash VOTE: Kiiruma

So you thought 2/3 of the initial push was mafia?