Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

LOOK AT THIS VOTE COUNT!

im town thats all i know. i posted that like 10 posts later

well now that i think about it. this proabably doesnt mean anything to u guys. like the thunderdome is still there. this just reiforces the existing thunderdomes

yeah

i would also argue that i tried very hard (and was very successful) in spewing myself as mason despite not being mason

i would argue thats very towny because thats very helpful for a VT wincon. whereas the mafia wincon in that is limited - its only usage is to make this exact argument

so if im VT (which i am) - my actions of trying to make myself look as mason all game make sense and follow a consistent plan

if im mafia - my actions of trying to make myself look like mason all game was a long con just for this exact moment

1 Like

I think I’m missing more posts.
But these posts I think just tell me more than enough that Guava/Ash aren’t W/W.
And should also tell yall that Ash/Me aren’t W/W

Marluna and kii areny aligned obvs. If marluna is mafia is it marluna/ash/tutuu?

1 Like

It’s possible Guava has but from my perspective I’ve been seeing Ash and Marluna’s posts knowing both of them are wolves. And Ash/Guava is unpaired because I don’t think a person would be an asshole towards one of their partners in thread.

You mean like my D2 vote?

Question engineer, and no its not teleporting bread.

yeah?

I think its silly to assume Ash wasnt in antispew all of yesterday

I find it weird ash and marluna dont intersct with each other at all

Surely if ur parentered in a 2/3 you make an effort for wolf theatre? They havent done any

They were well aware that the consensus vote outed them 100%, their posts yesterday mean very very little

Ahhhh idk

I must run, good luck guys

way to much work :sob:

1 Like

Would mafia go for 0/3 and hope the masons are dumb enough to get themselves voted with the VT or would mafia go for 1/3 and let the town fight among themselves to waste two more nights on just the first three?

What?!
Do you not realise how almost everyone read me v Ash yesterday?
How they were all singing Ash’s praises and then saying I was wolf?

Look at Marluna + Ash interactions vs Me + Ash interactions.

to summarize why im town:

1 ) meta

here are my past games, if ur curious u can check out a lot of games. i think ive been relatively similar/consistent in all of them

im yet to rand mafia and while i think ive had amazing wolf games im very rusty and i struggle posting. there was a botc game where i was the demon, i survived by leaning hard on the “im a noob idk whats giong on card”

2 ) solving

i think i attempted solving a decent amount. while the accuracy was nothing to write home about i think i had some alright takes, like i feel like i put a sufficient amount of brain power itt and tried what i can to help solve

3 ) teamplay

i urged ppl to play in a way i think is pro-town. not being chaotic, not doing silly stuff, not cfding, being conservative and cool-headed and chill etc. i was accused of pushing an agenda - yes i was, as town

4 ) humor / relax

i think i had some funny posts which convey townyness coz wolves are anxious and i wasnt

5 ) covering for masons

i will claim that i tried (and succeeded) and covering for the masons harder than any other VT. the pro-town incentive for that is obvious

6 ) bada bing bada boom

i started the beancat SDA zug wagons and i pushed them and i yelled at people who tried to cfd

1 Like

I think theres a mafia in

tutuu/kiiruma (due to d1 wagons)
Marluna/kiiruma (obviously)
Tutuu/guava (as third mafia outside jail)

thing is i just dont think kii/guava are aligned cuz why does guava insist kii is town so much early, seems risky if partnered