Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Also as was pointed out already I literally kept fighting and tried to use things to have me be confirmed.
I was happy to be solo jailed, I was happy to be jailed with Guava.

I did even state that I wasn’t the biggest fan of being jailed with one of Ash or Marluna because I knew this shit would happen.

The key to this is having guava actually quote some posts of kiis that they townread instead of just vibes

1 Like

i dont understand / cant quite answer this question sorry it seems a bit too specific and i cant speak for the mafia’s decision making. i dont quite understand the example situation more so than anything

Now that I think about it, it’s hilarious people are trying to build a Me/Guava W/W world because in this world I’m just dragging down Guava with me lmao.

When did that happen?

Gimme a sec

Hang on a sec

I dont think kiiruma is paired with guava or tutuu lol

Yeah, I think you are cool.

Right now I think it is Kii/Ash/Frost

But it looks like I’m the only one thinking Frost could be scum.

1 Like

So surely it just is tutuu/ash/marluna?

Idk im probbaly being played super hard after I spammed kiiruma is outted mafia for like 2 days but I think that this is just only team that works

Would mafia want 0/3 to succeed and hope the mason is in the three?
Or would they push one of their mafia into the bus and hope town will fight each other over one red check?

You haven’t changed, I see.

Marluna do u think the ash/kii beefing was theatre?

I just don’t see the other worlds viable.

no i agree

fmpov its either kii + frost or marluna + guava

Cuz honestly i do find it weird there was no discussions between marluna / ash yesterday. If you are buddies surely you plan some theatre overnight as all eye will be on you. The sort of theatre that…went on between ash and kiiruma

So why would I vote you, Kiiruma and Ash nearly twice in a row, if I am wolf?

Would it make sense as town for the mercy kill?

Cuz it was town consensus.

i dunno i suppose there are multiple ways to go about it. i’d need to be mafia and know my teammates before i can analyze the situation. i think firing an answer to this question off the hip probably would be ~rand accurate