Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

So it’s pretty clear to me, Someone.

Well its easier when you only have 4 options instead of 6 (and realistically 2 if tutuu is good)

1 Like

Its not six, Someone.

Ash / (Marluna/Kiiruma) / (Tutuu/Frost/Guava)

Day 1: Beancat, SirDerpsAlot, Zugzwang 0/3
Day 2: Ash, Kiiruma, Marluna 2/3
Day 3: Kiiruma/Marluna/Hippo 1/3

Socially Marluna is always scum, since it’s 2/3 on Day 2 and only 1/3 at Day 3, this clears either Kiiruma and Marluna, to me its Kiiruma and confirms Ash.

So it only falls to 3 worlds between guava, tutuu and myself, Someone.

Imma be real, if i was one of the unknowns i truly believe id make myself obvs town here and i think was a big mistake to do me yesterday

1 Like

Cuz idk who it is and guava isnt respondinggg

it may have been :(
also ngl I’m thinking it’d have been better if I just wasn’t checked d1 since I was consensus town anyway

Like idk how im gonna sort guava at all here

Idk

Part of me thinks we shld just go obvious route of guava/ash/marluna

Cuz thats the most abnoying combination to lose to lmao

1 Like

If kiiruma has dragged themself out of lockscum as mafia than fair play lol

And tutuu/frost have both played v well if theyre actually mafia

2 Likes

meant to mention this earlier then I got tired
this defense of Kii really feels like starting with the fact he’s town and then explaining from there

Its clearly not?

thbthtbthbthbthb I think W!Kii would be more annoying to lose to because he ATEd so incredibly hard
but that depends how you view ATE

It cld be wolf kii tbf

Theyve sucked up to me p hard today since i started townreading them. They might do that as town but it fels kinda weird

What day 3 did, Hippo.

Is to establish whether Ash is innocent or not, Ash is clearly guilty of this. It’s a good day.

Im like not that good at making a single decision under pressure (as you may have seen) so i dont wanna make final decision tbh

Imma re iso guava as my next thing and provide feedback

2 Likes

@Someone When you get better, make sure to vote Ash/Marluna/Guava completely or the mafia may snipe Tutuu

3 Likes