Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

marluna guava is the most logical route fmpov

again, to case myself vs guava:

name one thing guava has done other than whiteknight kii

name one VT claimant that tried to cover for the masons harder than me

1 Like

@Bionic @beancat @SirDerpsAlot @Kiiruma yeah ideally we get all the town to agree. its optimal for the mafia to try to snipe at eod

2 Likes

oh yeah thatā€™s true
didnā€™t think of that ngl

2 Likes

tinfoil me is asking what if itā€™s Kii/Guava tho thbthtbhtbhtbhtbthbt

I isod tutuu last night and decided its probably not them just cuz i was looking for reasons and couldnt rlly find any

I didnt mention this cuz it was more fun pushing them to see if they slipped or something but yeah

2 Likes

I mean it might be but we dont rlly have luxury to check imo

While itā€™s possible, but I think Guava is trying to bluff us.

1 Like

And in the face of guava doing nothing towny all game it just seems lunacy to assume its not guava as default

If it isnt guava than good beats I guess

2 Likes

i feel the same if its frostwolf over guava and/or kiiruma over marluna. just feels unnecessarily risky / illogical to go for them. like going all in on 7-2 offsuit. sure u could win but it just doesnt feel accurate

1 Like

tutuu gambler confirmed

1 Like

(idk what 7-2 offsuit means but probably blackjack)

its the worst starting hand in texas holdem poker

1 Like

I would have dropped Kiiruma as wagon quicker as wolf as you see on Day 3, but I hold on its Kiiruma/Marluna/Someone until I see Kiiruma tell he can prove heā€™s innocent and lots of shouting back at me (Notice how Marluna responded?) to finally go for Ash/Marluna/Someone, even that wagon selection didnā€™t go through.

1 Like

I sure did play ahead of you guys, huh?

1 Like

it was nice getting the green on hippo though

1 Like

Because in that case Ash/Marluna/Someone did go through with 2/3, Someone will claim Mason with other two and I will certainly believe Someoneā€™s claim

1 Like

Hippo wasnā€™t that happy joycatlaughingatloud

1 Like

Im usually much better at being in a dome then figuring one out lol

Well congratulations youā€™re out of the shell now

So be mindful what is said today, we canā€™t afford to be lazy, mafia can do cowardly things.