Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Iconic defense :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What defense big boy

Someone else should read gauva’s post where they put their last mafia game (not the mash one)

They are pretty good as mafia tbh

I can’t tell if Frost has had a breakdown or just dgaf cuz they’re town

@Zugzwang cant you see reverse psychology?

Honestly the problem with this game is we could’t utilise the no-kill mechanic because we don’t have one extremely strong town, we are all a pretty similair level.

Makes the game super fun but harder

@Hippopablompoyeetus I ask you simple question:

Why am I wolf with Kiiruma on day 3?

That doesn’t answer the question

you said "Why am I distancing from Kiiruma on Day 3?

Distancing is usually something mafia do from other mafia to avoid looking partnered

1 Like

I am going to say skill issue on relying on the tools

Not realising that the three vote wagon is strong

Same difference Hippo

VOTE: Guava
VOTE: Kiiruma
VOTE: Ash

fuck it. tutuu can win if they’re mafia and reading frost is killing me but I don’t think they’re out of townrange and haven’t done anything to ping me.

Omg stoooop you’re making me blush

1 Like

Girl that message is just a fact :sob::sob: I was in fact townreading him all if popcorny redux and we was scum

Give the straws a break stop grasping

THAT’S WHAT I SAID

Oh that’s not…

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking about a past game, you did townread Kiiruma this game too, until recent votes.

Was there time on this game you did vote kiiruma for scum reasons?

Yeah and if you were reading you would know that later I say that the same thing that happened in Popcorny Redux is happening again but you’re cherrypicking

Idek what you’re asking
Are you saying I voted Kiiruma in a way that was scummy or are you asking if I voted him because I think he is scum

Ash (9): tutuu, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Someone, Bionic, Marluna, guavagudetama, Zugzwang, Hippopablompoyeetus
Marluna (4): tutuu, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Bionic
guavagudetama (4): tutuu, Frostwolf103, Marluna, Hippopablompoyeetus
Kiiruma (4): Marluna, guavagudetama, Zugzwang, Hippopablompoyeetus
Frostwolf103 (2): guavagudetama, Zugzwang
tutuu (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (3): Ash, beancat, SirDerpsAlot

At the minimum we need to consolidate. If we’re spread apart the mafia can snipe cfd regardless of whos wolf and win. For town it becomes optimal to vote with majority even if u disagree with the votes, at least we stand a chance

@beancat @SirDerpsAlot @Kiiruma @Zugzwang @Hippopablompoyeetus @Frostwolf103 @Someone @Bionic @Marluna @guavagudetama

If u can be here for eod it would be great, the more town online at eod the better. Game could probably use locked lylo votes for this reason

2 Likes