I mean it does seem like a freudian slip LOL

1 Like

Thanks falling right into venus fly trap

1 Like

Were you making yourself seem like a wolf on purpose or

1 Like

Because otherwise I donā€™t see a ā€œtrapā€

1 Like

No, I say thatā€™s unintentionally, but you just confirmed bad faith for everyone to see

1 Like

I will be and stay here 30 mins before eod. Until then i might check for pings. My solve is unchanged, i have nothing new to add or suggest other than reminders to follow protocol / optimal town play re: voting

1 Like

Sure buddy LOL

1 Like

@Hippopablompoyeetus right? It was all you?

1 Like

ill be spotty for EoD, but am vaguely here now

ā€¦not sure quoting kiiruma helps your case here

3 Likes

My largest reason Iā€™m still not liking Kiiruma is the fact that all masons were guessed

Iā€™d like peopleā€™s input on how obvious/not obvious me/bionic/someone was, but I donā€™t think it was quite obvious

And from that it going 1/3 ā†’ 0/3 ā†’ 3/3 feels quite sudden

My guess is they repeated one n1/n2, meaning it wouldā€™ve been a 50/50 between me and someone else
Even if I was super obvious I donā€™t think wolves wouldā€™ve guessed us three unless there was suspicion already

1 Like

It didnā€™t feel obvious but I wasnā€™t really thinking about masons and I donā€™t actually remember a single post from or about Bionic

Guava would u harddefend a mafia buddy without giving much reason to

Guava marluna most likely imo

Frostwolf kiiruma second most likely imo

Guava kiiruma least likely imo

Frostwolf malruna is the one world ive been slacking off on solving. If its that one its lack of diligence on my part, sorry about that. I just dont quite have the energy and i brushed it off coz im townreading frost and most of u are too which makes me not want to steer away from our consensus solve, i rarely do that

2 Likes

I thought Someone was unalligned from both groupchat from D1, until he claimed Mason.

Unless I had no other options, I doubt I would guess them.

If I didnā€™t understand why they were being pushed yeah

So u say there is a chance you would defend kiiruma like you did this game if you were both mafia?

Yeah

I try to do the exact same thing as both alignments

letā€™s play a game i say two options and you answer whichever one feels more natural without thinking

1 Like