Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

nah tutuu is off the table we’ve decided it is guava, just deciding between u and marluna

1 Like

@Zugzwang Marluna has not been towny at all, I’ve tried so damn hard this game. I’ve not been here the entirety of this day and it is the final day but a guy’s gotta have a life too. You know that I don’t make sense being paired with like… any of the 3 of our other candidates whereas Marluna does.

1 Like

every time you say this i get the shivers cuz you only started saying after I said it once and idk it just sounds sus

1 Like

I mean Zug is voting for Frost but like idk what you’re on about.

Because it’s literally true and I’m able to use it to try and stop yall for misreading me for once in this damn game.

sorry kiiruma, live by the flip flop hippo die by the flip flop hippo

1 Like

Since D2 I have wanted Tutuu/Ash/Marluna.

1 Like

But you just said

Was that like not real

All I can think about is tutu was very adamant we not change off Kii/Marluna/Hippo and now that it’s a 1/3 I like really hate that

Like the just randomly showing up saying hey guys remember don’t get bored and just leaving

yeah nah i thought id just troll frost back a bit

This is so sad

sorry :(

Also we is crazy

1 Like

like it might actually be frost i just don’t have a case for them at all

realistically guava frost isn’t gonna show themselves as mafia so you just have to be super town lol

1 Like

i speak for town sorry :(

What is your case for me other than “we know he’s good at wolf”

Ash (9): tutuu, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Someone, Bionic, Marluna, guavagudetama, Zugzwang, Hippopablompoyeetus
Marluna (4): tutuu, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Bionic
guavagudetama (4): tutuu, Frostwolf103, Marluna, Hippopablompoyeetus
Kiiruma (4): Marluna, guavagudetama, Zugzwang, Hippopablompoyeetus
Frostwolf103 (2): guavagudetama, Zugzwang
tutuu (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (3): Ash, beancat, SirDerpsAlot

@Kiiruma @Bionic please vote three players properly, you won’t do favour with only voting 2 or putting one vanity wagon with just one vote.

@Hippopablompoyeetus @Zugzwang You have been manipulated by Guava.

I am officially putting thunderdome with Ash/Guava/Marluna or Ash/Kiiruma/Frostwolf103

Challenge me Guava.

Ah yes Hippo is being manipulated by me into voting… me