Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Oh I have to vote 3 people or whatever

1 Like

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Marluna
VOTE: guavagudetama

Sure

1 Like

Because I really think Frost is a wolf and you make a lot more sense with him than Marluna :sob::sob:
I guess it could actually be Marluna/Frost because I believe you but ughhhhhghhhhhggg

Don’t self-vote here, as you helped me earlier with earlier this game, guava please fight.
You’re a good player and in general a good person.

I don’t want you to just roll over and die if it’s not you.

1 Like

I believe everyone :sob::sob:

We’re all town it’s an atheist game

2 Likes

Hhhhhhhhhh
UNVOTE
We’re so over

@Zugzwang i know you’re at the dentist, if you can be here later make sure you unvote kii frost pls. mafia can still cfd we shouldn’t get complacent (just in case anyone thought of dropping their guards and being complacent)

i would still urge everyone to be vigilant to countersnipe eod votes

2 Likes

I literally tried to get Frost tested a few times with people that would directly screw him over if he was tested with them. People have thought that I could be a wolf due to the fact that ‘Mafia found the masons so quickly’ yet if that’s the case I’m practically throwing by wanting to test out Frost (My teammate in that world) with 2 masons

1 Like

yea no im not buying this

there are at least two wolves in thread and

This is performative

@Frostwolf103 if you’re town the thunderdome isn’t working

Okay

Have you seen the colored wagonmatics from this day?

1 Like

I will point out that the only people in thread are me and the 3 people who contain a wolf between em so like… no

yes but you jumping to conclusions isn’t helping

lets assume that it is indeed guava and marluna

why isn’t marluna fighting tooth and nail

why is guava also giving up

Beancat.

look over End of Day 2 and End of Day 3.

Kiiruma/Marluna/Ash 2/3
Kiiruma/Marluna/Hippo 1/3

Think carefully.

1 Like

Marluna isn’t here and wasn’t here when it was me v Ash v Marluna too.
So that part is irrelevant.
Unlike me Marluna has kinda just accepted being in the 2 and hasn’t wanted to actively test things to stop that.

As for Guava :man_shrugging:

I feel like I self vote in like every game if I get past like day 2

i dont think we have the time / motivation to all consolidate on any other world than marluna + guava

so i suggest we go all in on that unless anyone wants to argue against it ASAP

if its wrong - ggs, i had fun and we all tried, i dont think its anyones fault, happens, pleasant game either outcome

imo our best chances to win are go all in on our consensus world and dont let paranoia overtake us / dont let ourselves overthink stuff

1 Like

@Beancat I don’t blame you for glossing over Ash

Ash is Always mafia in six worlds

1 Like