1 Like

I have the feeling you were not happy?

what happened to may

many people are asking this

No? Iā€™m fine

2 Likes

Pog

Ok phew

wolves tried to go for 3/3 on n2 but ended up 0/3 so they got rewarded for missing which was funny but it happened to us too on d3 with aiming for 3/3 with kii marluna ash and getting a 1/3 we also got rewarded for missing

2 Likes

Because I can be quite sensitive to vibes.

3 Likes

Iā€™m probably more short and direct than usual because Iā€™m on pills that make you short-tempered but it doesnā€™t actually make me any more unhappy it just makes my reactions different

6 Likes

hey we also got rewarded for shooting for 3/3 and hitting 1/3 with that one being mechanically guaranteed. we probably wouldā€™ve lost if we had been good enough to hit 2

1 Like

I think itā€™s mostly just a matter of them working as intended (giving me more energy) and then I have the energy to contest people when I disagree with them rather than just being as agreeable as possible out of exhaustion

2 Likes

Day 2 was unexpecting good for town

For MOST of town, for me it was terrible smh. Why couldnā€™t yall have just done Tutuu, Ash and Marluna like I wanted?

Anyway things didnā€™t go perfectly but they went well! They did not go badly! This was not a misc in the vanilla queue moment! It was a real mafia game for real people!

7 Likes

It was actually a levithan game and it was just botc in disguise

You have to make sacrifice sometime, this is different kind of forum mafia, to which I am adapting for the playstyle.

Because tutuu was like really obviously good, so it felt weird af

2 Likes

Getting voted for beaming three times in a row, trust me, that would be terrilbe feeling Kiiruma

1 Like