Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

That is kinda difficult do to that in few hours before EoD.

1 Like

Uh, that is a generous assumption. There was no notice to her teammates in wolfchat, it was entirely unplanned. And Marluna claimed her exact team, repeatedly contested the idea that she was doing anything but giving up, claimed tutuu was extremely towny, et cetera. It wasn’t a good-faith attempt to win.

5 Likes

it wasn’t in pursuit of winning, she literally said she didn’t want to win due to a dumb CFD

3 Likes

That was fruedian slip, to be honest.

1 Like

that was not a freduian slip we have the transcripts frost

2 Likes

But yeah I agree Marluna shouldn’t be banned but I disagree that it wasn’t against the spirit of the rules

3 Likes

i propose tutuu’s whipping boy solution

6 Likes

context:

3 Likes

I do think this setup looked fun and I would love to see it run again with some minor changes - I think the goal of the setup is to on average have at least 5-4-3-2 teams left on the final day, I think doing that is a success. With that goal in mind I think even if the mafia fail to guess the masons, the final day should be on five no matter what, along with some other minor tweaks

1 Like

Yeah this is a good formula for first game

3 Likes

Should the next one stay 12p or be 16p (4 masons 4 wolves 8 town) (if 16p we would have provisions to ensure game length remained reasonable)

2 Likes

a lot of people missed out on playing this game 16 seems reasonable

2 Likes

Unintentionally feedback incoming

So wait, we still have to vote three players until Mafia beamed all four masons at night and that enables four-wagon vote by final day?

1 Like

No? You’d just be able to vote 4 players every day

1 Like

if not locked lylo votes, what r ur thoughts on allowing wolves to proxy their votes on the last day? just so they dont get screwed over by timezones, i think this timezone was fine for most people it was great for me but u never know

just allow anyone to proxy their votes including town

2 Likes

you can even do some cute conditionals

3 Likes

12 player version has been nice for everyone involved, 16 will increase the difficulty and we accept that challenge.

2 Likes

Do a mash where 25% of the players are wolves and another 25% are masons

add in ITA beams

2 Likes