Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

appreciated for doing that, been a while since wolves decided to release the chat :stuck_out_tongue:

Town Infinite-Lycanthrope.

1 Like

Fuck i completely forgot when eod was

…good job town

4 Likes

Mason chat

4 Likes

I’m here for eog!

4 Likes

great job little guy

8 Likes

You should probably update this.

1 Like

oh i did earlier

i was so ecstatic. i had went on SEVEN games without a win. SEVEN. i had completely lost faith in ability to win. this was such a pleasant surprise

4 Likes

may + gar have hosted 3 games since i joined fol (i believe) and town won all 3. if u guys are looking to get some town wins - join may + gar games

3 Likes

4 games @Achromatic was mafia against me and i lost all 4

3 times achro was town with me and i won all 3

2 Likes

oh yeah

i do somewhat attribute this town win to us being somewhat comfortable / knowing with each other. like we all know each other, its not our first game

i think a lot of games result in town losses when there’s one or more newcomers. not to be unwelcoming to newcomers of course. but i think its just facts. some new hotshot joins the town trynna be the new sheriff and its just chaos

i think the team is marluna guava and ash please vote them with me! (btw i replaced in for your mason partners, someone and beancat)

6 Likes

a lycanthrope
a werewolf
hmmmmm

1 Like

3 Likes

hello

1 Like

I don’t see your point.

1 Like

i love his face lmao

1 Like

i agree with him on pixie tbh. fairy wouldnt be my first choice

im 50/50 on mage/wizard (for first / most common choice). im heavily biased from blizzard games. if i was talking to a non-gamer probably wizard would be more common due to harry potter. i think gamers would go for mage

i agree on mage and sorceress because both are far more specific than what witch implies (since witches typically have a coven or a similar pact of some kind) and sorceress is just like a Woman With Magic

mage is very similar as well, just meaning somebody with magical powers while a wizard has more specific requirements

1 Like