Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

that image specifically had a human figure flying on a broom so id definitely go with witch if we were looking at it but in general if it was “woman with magic” it’d be hard tbh

theres a lot

mage
magician
wizard
sorceress
enchantress
witch
warlock?

sorceress might be the best fit for “general woman with magic”. i dunno

oh theres also spellcaster

warlock’s original etymology means oath breaker so it isn’t a great descripiton of it, though I could also easily see enchantress for woman with magic but there’s also the way an “enchantress” could be used to describe an alluring woman

if you were to go with “woman with magic” i’d say sorceress or enchantress are probably the best, leaning more towards sorceress

2 Likes

I WAS RIGHT

3 Likes

YES

1 Like

i was following this game and i was right im so good at maforya

3 Likes

Town wins a game without Achromatic. Clearly this must be a miracle.

2 Likes

my bf saw me reading this game a lot i got to explain combinatorics mafia to him and he was like ‘what the hell is your problem’ i love mafia

11 Likes

What you are saying is I don’t lose.

1 Like

Do not worry, give me a moment and I can make it about me.

3 Likes

Okay town won because I said hello to Tutuu like 2 weeks ago

there we go

2 Likes

hexadin players in shambles

2 Likes

6 Likes

I am big confused

Why would Marluna get punished for openwolfing but not Ash?

1 Like

Ash was mechanically outted and didnt out the rest of the wolfteam or anything like that

Marluna was a high contention slot who gave up and outed her entire wolfteam and other info that was unavailable to town

1 Like

Oh I am silly I read Marluna’s posts and didn’t see them claim the wolf team.

Being mech outed or not shouldn’t matter

1 Like

It should because why would u punish an outed wolf for claiming wolf? What impact are they making and why is it bad?

1 Like

Marluna wasn’t mech outted

2 Likes

But also like
I really think this discussion is silly because the one person it realistically affects (me, the other unoutted wolf) doesn’t care

3 Likes

Like everyone clearly agrees except tutuu that she shouldn’t do that so just ping her and be like “hey can you not” and then she’ll probably not do that again

2 Likes