Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

whats FM

Forum mafia nerd

That is the “worst” as in your world in which you’d switch to 3s… which we agree is strictly the best thing lol. In reality it’s the best possible world using your method. Which is highly unlikely. It’s more likely to be similar to the second set of scenarios. Which is a worse method than the 3 person method.

You’d have 3 people clear in 4 trials. Compared to 3 people clear in 3 trials.

The thing you fail to consider is that if we get a 0 on the first pick, we are in a VERY strong position

2 people who we know are good means evils lose any wiggle room they have in controlling the narrative

You miss every shot you don’t take

1 Like

If I didnt take it, it didnt happen

Which means it didn’t hit.

1 Like

Be so fuckin fr rn

Take it from Mr Wild West himself…
You can take a shot and screw up monumentally in a game in which ITAs are enabled.
But not taking a shot is worse since evils will happily use the bonus killing power.

It’s still a 4 trial, compared to a 3 trial.

why can we no exe a slot if its a bad thing to do?

Because when we get to the PoE of where the 3 wolves are it could be better then.
For now it is strictly a trap and slows us down.

I can only see it being useful earlier on, not later

Then watch and learn~

Later on, doing anything but 3 is inefficient

:sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

me reading this

1 Like

If we have to pick people, why wouldnt we pick the loud people