Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I’m not good tbh i don’t see myself getting better, im just here to have fun, ill probably do something later on

You’ve basically argued 3v2 for the entire game.
You’re refusing to do reads and I need you to provide reads… so that I can read you.

I’m 100% not doing that, I’m trying to encourage you to do more so I can read you.

Thats not what I asked! Im asking about your personal desires not your preconceived limitations

do you have any desire to improve as a FM player?

Improving would be cool but my goal is fun, and trying to win the game ofc

bionic town imo altho havent seen him wolf

Like. This could be me tunneling, as I admit I’m prone to. But your actions just feel so, so convenient for W!kii here.

First you propose a starting trio. Then you immediately are willing to switch to Tutuu/Me/You, when (in the W!Kii world here) is 1/3 (Tutuu/you is unlikely to be paired).

Then, as people start to swing away from you, and Guava/Derps appear to be likely to take your place, it’s now that you start pushing to go for wolves. Which, of course, is exactly what W!you has to do, to avoid a 0/3 (given they’re town, which imo is fairly likely).

And, I just don’t see town progression? Considering Guava is your top townread, and I’m your 2nd to top, I don’t see why you’d want to suddenly change things now.

zug and someone dont have the cojones to post like that as wolves bet

ash is impossible to read

like as a player in general

okay cool

So In regards to that I ask, how do you expect to win if you dont make reads?

sda alright sure

thanks

kiiruma unreadable too

I will follow the people that seem good

frostwolf = frostwolf

u guys are welcome i carried

1 Like

are you saying he’s a frozen wolf or are you just saying you cant read him

1 Like

frostwolf

1 Like

Thats no fun tho, itd be way cooler if you called out the whole scum team