Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

was more of a funny thing than direct evidence

tru

My partner read is on hippo/marluna, I individually wolf read you and their were some things where the world happened to match up with hippos actions upon the look back

nya nya nya im a mason nya nya

(dont tell wolves)

I play the game in a way its impossible to spew myself as any role because Im constantly making shit up regardless of my role

still stop. Regardless of whether you spew yourself, it makes it harder for everyone else, especially the masons.

2 Likes

voting Kii lol

Not sure atm on alignment implications, but I think its interesting Marluna assumed this post was reffering to who was the first to offer the jail Trio

damn they frfr went and said it

This is a decent thought but at the same time very easy to make as mafia to discredit a LHF

Feel like iv seen a few posts about theory like this but nothing that actually says anything like actually usefull

putting themselves in their own block

Kii/Hippo/Marluna just makes sense

does it fully fit tho
if thatā€™s the world, Kii went into day with a post trying to go for a 0/3 on people who are pretty difficult to read

Everyone here knows full well that your RVS vote dosent matter and theirs 0 commitment to it

this was. not an rvs vote

This, for reference

I can re look, but I dont remember them actually trying to go for me bionic or someone past that first post (not AI tho, I wouldnt expect them to actually continue pushing those as any alignment)

nah still RVS we hadnt even posted when they made that, cant call that anything but RVS

it was what would normally be the RVS time of the game, but it is clearly meant seriously.

They didnt do anything with it, it was RVS

Them not doing anything with it, despite it being clearly as serious plan, is something Iā€™m wolfreading them for
Itā€™s not RVS, itā€™s just W!Kii deciding another plan is more convenient

Im still considering it functionally RVS, because they knew full well they didnt have to have any commitment to it. Pretty confident it dosent contain any partners tho

where is everyone eod in like 2 hours

idk