Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Yea but it should be easier for us to find the evils then for the evils to find 3 random town

Wolves have only 9 players to PoE down, we have 12.

Cuz nobody looks for the VIP’s

and unlike evils, there is no downside to having 0/2/3 VIP’s in 1 vote

11 technically since we know our own cards.
But unfortunately nobody else knows our cards, and therefore it’s a pseudo-12.

1 Like

This is untrue.

explain, 0 = 0

I mean, somewhat, but it’s not 3 random town.
masons are another informed minority that have to hide and deal with TMI and all that

2 Likes

Hippo calling out both his partners first post wild

this continutes to align with my predicted team

town hippo would clearly know im town here smh

This is interesting after above and once again keeps up with my guessed team with marluna being included

Also IIRC hippo to an extent has a volume tell between town/scum which also isnt a great look for them

1 Like

Yea ig idk. TMI sounds impossible to read into lmao

Having 2 or 3 VIPs (As you put them) means we’re getting a big lack of information for that trial.
3 especially.

Once we’ve gotten close enough to victory via PoEing, the masons would then be able to activate a trap card to automatically remove themselves from the PoEs

Town gets a lot of info out of it, we dont care what type of 0 we get it doesnt matter

Sure the VIP’s get shafted, but who gives a damn, especially when it should cover for em or something

That’s false, but ok.
You’ve made mechanical arguments and they are flawed.

0’s are strong

this isn’t evidence? this is you saying “these are his partners” and then saying he’s calling them out

these are decent tho thtbhtbthbthbt

time to go fact-check that…

Once again trying to paint me as a wolf lol. Unfortunately it makes it so I can’t agree with your post at all because I know it’s inherently flawed.

Top three town are only to make decisions for day 2
(impossible challenge)

its not, some people can be really bad about it lol, esp TMI from a mason slot since they probably arent going to be as aware of looking for not TMIing as a wolf would be

1 Like

ok anyway lets stop talking about masons

1 Like