Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Marluna do you TR me/tutuu/kii (seeing as you’re voting for us)? If so why, if not, why are you voting us over everyone else?

I think town reading is secondary in this early in the game. (Especially ina no-flip setup.)

Since more than three players already decided to go with you three, I don’t think mafia had a big chance to influence this decision and I want prevent them to doing so in the future of this day.

2 Likes

As after discussion we’d decided to go for a 0 rather than a 2/3

mmmmmm
Kii, why did you feel it was optimal to go for 3 people who’d be hard to read, rather than 3 people who were wolfy?

wait hold up why tf are we all voting for these 3

read thread nya nya nya

1 Like

The reasoning why I went for 3 wildcards as we entered the game is that way we can start PoEing using the results that we gain. If all 3 are good, then we wouldn’t need to worry about them anymore. If we got a 2 then we’d be able to go to stage 2 of the plan™

Sure, but if you get a 1, that’s bad. And you can greatly minimize the chance you get a 1 by, well, doing reads.

I find it strange that you’d feel the best play is to set your sights on a specific group of 3 people, rather than deciding based on dayplay.

1 Like

Jailing the people willing to be more loud / influential is extra good because it gives them and them only extra information. Even if it’s 1/3 for me it will be 1/2, and so for the other town person. Hopefully eventually we find each other and turn that 1/3 into three full peeks.

In contrast to putting three low volume players who don’t organize things - they are less likely to utilize the extra info they are given

So from this angle - put the three top posters, but not from the “be afraid of them” angle that Someone suggests - I dont think thats too important or something to be aftaid of - but from the “give the extra info to these players” - seems correct to me

1 Like

hi tutuu nya

1 Like

do you have any reads :flushed:

also mmmmmmmmmmm I’m tempted to go back to Formal Posting
idk
this doesn’t give me super Formal Game Vibes though

Nothing that stood out to me

1 Like

It’s why I adapted after seeing people posting.
I made the initial post pre-game, for a basis if we had no other direction.

1 Like

mmmmmmmmm did you think it was at all realistic we’d have no direction though?

also. Are you trying to pocket me nya

(it’s ok to say yes! I try pockets as town)

I don’t particularly care if I pocket you or not
I’m just glad to see another mechanical mind.

1 Like

mmmmmmmmm fair enough

VOTE: Zug
VOTE: Kii
VOTE: Tutuu

Ah, ok.
I’m guessing that’s why you put yourself in there?

1 Like