Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Kiiruma (1): tutuu
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): tutuu
Marluna (1): tutuu

VOTE: Someone
VOTE: Kiirumma
VOTE: FrostWolf

1 Like

If you look at kiiruma and someone actual interaction it looks super akward and theatrey imo

Hippo hard pushing for the 1/3 rn

1 Like

Its literally the team but ok

I accused kiiruma 200 posts in before zug or anyone else. Only person to say they were sus before me was bionic and bionic who doesnt have thread sway

Ftr i fully retract my townread on marluna so im ok doing kiiruma/marluna/someone as well

But I think most likely third mafia is Frost or Tutuu

Tutuu also just came in pushing a 1/3 and has also been pushing someone/kiiruma v/w for a while which makes me think they might be third

Yeah I am cool with that, but can you explain your reasons in detail? Because I don’t see anything I am doing malicious.

Because it will really suck if you try spending at least three days before you realize you are wasting your time, just to make sure I put my move way ahead of your time.

1 Like

Its not guava cuz i reread kiiruma interaction and look unaligned
Bionic is towny
Ash is towny
I am town
Derps/zug/bean cleared
Kiiruma and someone mafia

Leaves 1 mafia in you/tutuu/marluna

And i cant see anything youve done thats super towny. Its v close between you and tutuu tho

Eh tbf maybe tutuu is better as third they had a bad d2 opening just now

Your votes didn’t count, I think thats because how you spelled Kiiruma

1 Like

True i think youre town now becayse youre being helpful, the team is tutuu/someone/kiiruma

Non-alignment indicative but yeah you are welcome

you’re suspect #1 here sry

1 Like

the kii/hippo vote there throws me off

I’m fairly certain I wanna say hippo is scum and kii’s just being framed like hell

1 Like

I agree with most of this but I think Someone is pretty towny
I’d probably townlock him if it weren’t for him being a good wolf