Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I admire your perseverance

If it was me, I would have wanted the first 3 voted in

Selfmeta vineboom

I mean am I wrong tho?

When none of your other logic has made any sense why would I listen to you now on this

none of my logic made sense? I mean i guess if you dont want to listen, you wont hear it

nah first 3 was more or less RVS that dosent matter

whats rvs

really very sus

2 Likes

We’re gonna get a 2/3 here and then y’all are somehow gonna take Frost out over Kiiruma or something and it’s gonna be so sad

Random vote stage

why is that an accronym, why are 1/2 of the terms accornyms :sob:

I tried to hear you out, don’t make it seem like I didn’t, I read all your posts and they do not make sense to me
And another thing that doesn’t make sense is that you joined a social game and refuse to make social reads because “you’re bad at them” as if it’s not a skill you need to practice to improve at

I dont see why I should, I do what im the best at, mechanical reads

Social reads are fundamentally flawed, mech never fails if you consider every possibility

Do you play blood on the clocktower by any chance

Occasionally

I play games when im needed

I think it sucks for somebody to put a ton of effort into a game and have it get canned cuz ppl didnt join, so I join

yeah it should just be those three. marluna is probably just always mafia. hippo repeatedly contradicts himself. i didnt find kiiruma scummy personally form what i read but i think its correct to sheep the consensus