Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

POE (and gut from me initially, also just POE now)

1 Like

VOTE: Kiiruma

thereā€™s more tbhtbthbthbthbht

I mean yeah but that would require me to like go find things again and I didnt feel like doing that

Iā€™m gonna eat dinner now but Iā€™ll probably type it up later tonight

Cool, I feel like we won the game already so I dont have energy to put that much work in

marluna i think is just scummy due to her posts, one thing stood out to me in particular was her trying to sow skepticism at me being consensus town d1

hippo repeatedly tried to get kiiruma in jail despite claiming otherwise; he was voting both himself and kiiruma for a while (as a scumread) which doesnt seem to follow a town purpose (why would you vote both yourself and a scumread). later he kept trying to convince us to put other people in jail (other than zug/bean/sda which we now know is 0/3), he tried a lot of combinations

1 Like

Thatā€™s because I was going for townreads
I donā€™t understand how people think Kiiruma is scum right now it just doesnā€™t make sense to me

1 Like

tutuu
zug
bean
sda

bionic

someone (v/w with kiiruma imo)

ash
frostwolf
guava
marluna

kiiruma
hippo

1 Like

Im not gonna lie, isnt bionic also evil if kiiruma is evil?

cuz the first 3 would have had 0 otherwise

whatā€™s the connection?

Like evils really dont want a 0/3

and wasnt the first 3 me, bionic, and SDA?

a lot of people were top 3 wagons. youā€™ll have to be more specific. the very first 3 top wagons were me zug kiiruma. that stayed for a while

see here

Like this was the very first push

Itā€™s not Kiiruma

VOTE: Someone
VOTE: Frostwolf
VOTE: Marluna

THIS is the team if itā€™s truly in that five imo

ah his votes

i wouldnt jump the gun to make that read, no. even if kiiruma is mafia he could have put 3/3 town there. im townreading bionic independently and so is sda who claims confidence and is peeked town

1 Like

Well its not me either