Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Anyway hear my awesome idea

We can vote one of the three confirmed towns again and pick up two from another 9 players.

I mean I wanted to be confirmed, thatā€™s usually a good thing.
But now yall are gonna pick me and if Iā€™m unfortunate enough to be in a 1 or 2 yall are just gonna assume Iā€™m 1 of them :upside_down_face:

at that point why not just vote no prisoner 3

1 Like

Didnt you shit on my idea of getting 2 not 3 d1?

Kii can you respond and try to refute the points Iā€™ve made against you

we can just vote 2 for the same purpose

i was consdering it. not sure which course is better. sending only kiiruma + hippo to confirm or not if its 2/2 - could that be better than going for 3?

but if its not 2/2 and only 1/2 probably a waste. since we have three green peeks i feel like 1/3 is better than 1/2 at this point

1 Like

Iā€™ve thought about 2s, but choosing 3 allows a nice partition into 3 groups of 3 in the following day

1 Like

We know bean, zug and derps are confirmed

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot
VOTE: Frostwolf103
VOTE: Someone

only 9 non-confirmed players and we have decent connections between people via socials (pushes, etc). so 1/3 is good at this point imo. like any result is good. i mean 1/3 is still not the best but. 1/2 is the worst possible result atp i think

1 Like

how is 1/2 worse then 1/3?

Oh Iā€™m fully agreeing that doing 2s is bad.
Iā€™m just saying ā€œIf youā€™re going to pick 2 people and 1 confirmed person then you might as well just choose 2 and do a no prisonerā€

Not that itā€™s at all a good idea lol

isnt 1/2 just objectively better

less info; we have connections between players; we can theoretically set up the 1/3 to give a lot of info still

1 Like

We could be better off with five town surely?

Tutuu, in my view, is already locktown. Mech wonā€™t change that. And Bionic is pretty close.

1 Like

Besides, mafia found one of the masons

i havent thought of that. i cant immediately reject the idea. 0/2 might be better than 1/3. not sure

technically they didnt, they just found 1 mason 2 VT in a pool of 3 not knowing who who. they got the worst result

3 Likes

0/3 has to be blind luck

But that makes the next day all the more difficult

1 Like

i townread myself quite a bit too, id say im locktown too. so yeah probably not needed given the game state. even if somebody doubts my townyness we can bully them out of it so weā€™re good. gun to head going for 3/3 wolves is probably the best. realistically weā€™ll get either 1/3 or 2/3 and then hopefully win tomorrow

1 Like