Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I mean sure there is social part we must be using often

I get this alot I get scumread, so I may as well get myself mechcleared

I mean you didnā€™t really make many.

I voted for myself after Iā€™d had 2 votes ā€œFrom people who were suspicious of meā€ because Iā€™m confident in the fact that Iā€™m good, I know I am. So me being able to be proven sooner rather than later is a positive thing.

Me + Guava interactions, I donā€™t think either of us are trying to pocket the other. I just townread their slot.

No offense to Zug, I bet he hasnt thought of that either

0/2 is good depending on who is picked ngl.

1 Like

me + bionic gives the best odds for 0/2 but its probably not needed. like ideally we just acquire these townreads socially

Someone and tutuu or frost? Wtf

Either go with the best town social read or the worst wolf read.

Sure I voted Guava, you and Kiiruma previous day because of town reads

On next day we have 4 town and 3 mafia somewhere, I hope.

wcs 1/3 but even then we should be able to reasonably deduce the wolf

now im thinking 1/3 is equal to 2/3 in terms of usefulness. coz then weā€™d have to deduce the town. probably equally easy/hard

Bro how am i below kiiruma now

Look at tutuu setting up for the 1/3 in me kiiruma marluna and then theyre gonna say ā€œooh maybe the one is hippo not kiirumaā€

I have thought of it :)
I just donā€™t think itā€™s too great

Im telling you guys its someone / tutuu / kiiruma and youll all have egg on your face

Iā€™d rather have five confirmed town today and deduce mostly on socially afterwards which I think will be most ideal day to hunt wolves

May as well reduce the suspects

Yeah this is why I think it is you and Kiiruma

kiiruma i dont know how to read, whereas you have repeatedly contradicted yourself and tried to cfd the 0/3 yesterday

3 Likes

nah

Kiiruma always put forward either a Someone team or a Kiiruma team but never together i dont think

The greatest wolf face I cant

What have I done to unleash in the world

1 Like

Also I hate to say it but right now all Iā€™m going off is having 4 confirmed townies, me + the 3 public confirms.
Iā€™m confident in Guava, sure. But Guavaā€™s not 10/10 lock. Just 8/9.

Iā€™m not going to jump to conclusions because yall are just happy to be like ā€œKiiruma is evilā€ and Iā€™m likeā€¦ yeah, nah. Iā€™ve been trying, Iā€™m gonna continue to try lol

could hippo marluna ash work? in case kiiruma is town. i dont think its frostwolf, not with hippo

But is it the right time to hunt wolves now?

With voting one of the confirmed again, you pick two best or worst choices

It I am that obvious as wolf because all I did was vote Someone, Derps and Bionic on kiirumaā€™s suggestion?

Weā€™ll see if this actually reeks of TMI, do we?