Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

feel good to get compliments from mafia before games even over

1 Like

I have like 50 more posts but I swear If yall try to go for 3 town again ill personally bribe the hosts to give me a vig that kills every town tn

2 Likes

In what order do you think me kiiruma and marluna are mafia

If there is just 1 mafia in that will you think it is me?

1 Like

mmmmmmm this is a bad idea TM

VOTE: Tutuu
VOTE: Frost
VOTE: Bionic

nya nya nya
pat pat

1 Like

I think the three of you have all been individually wolfy, the paired thing was just something that specificilly pinged me

Its not a FM game if I dont have at least double digit tinfoils so im happy to discuss you, but iv hit the point where im entirley conf biased and probably wont be able to think anything else untill hosts tell me I was wrong

1 Like

I would totally be super conf-biased but Iā€™ve been wrong enough on wolfreads where I canā€™t really be 100% certain on a wolfread for that long (with a few exceptions of course but this is not one of them)

He was trying to town slip here, as any alignment Im hesitant to belive hippo ATP didnt know we get the extra day after mafia get the masons, Im pretty confident this was done as a way to try to townslip then (which tbf I do as both alignments so its not necessarily directly wolfy but)

Locktown thats crazy!!! (pog pfp)

I donā€™t do fake townslips as mafia cuz theyā€™re cringe

And also you know I donā€™t read OPs properly

Iā€™ve seen both alignments be super unaware of mech so IDK how to judge these things

Anyway iā€™m down to agree with derps and do me marluna kiiruma but Iā€™d rather do just me and Kiiruma to be sure because adding Marluna gives a big question mark.

Kii > Marluna = Hippo// Marluna > Hippo (only because hippo is more fun, I think their wolf equity is similar)

I know but I still feel like thats something you wouldve noticed

I could be wrong here but like, I feel like you wouldve already known that

I think it is pretty obvious to assume both sides just win when they guess the trio

me too, that wont stop my confidence cuz I got the whole wolf team D1 like once maybe twice and iv never stopped chasing the high

1 Like

current major tinfoil is W!Kii, T!Hippo, and T!Marluna

Kii doesnā€™t really seem to be pushing against the current wagons in any way that is going to change anything, Hippo feels townier in recent posting, and neither of Hippo/Marluna really feel that concerned about trying to change the wagons

Iā€™m aware that all the wolves know that, if itā€™s really 2/3, trying to change the wagons really obviously will be read intoā€¦ so thereā€™s a lot of WIFOM but yeah

yeah but op is like 3 sentences that also just explain the only thing that make this game what they are

I refuse to believe you signed up for this game having absolutely no idea what it even was (Could be plausable but like thats so silly)

Iā€™ve found a lot more success in trying to find town, and POEing the wolves (which is part of why Iā€™m inclined to take that route here)

If BOTH hippo and Marluna are town im going to have a mental breakdown immediately upon learning said info

1 Like