Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: bionic
VOTE: frostwolf

what if it’s 1/3 in hippo/kii/marluna (but you dont know who’s the wolf)

is this still true

I did know the game I just didn’t know a specific technicality that wolves don’t instantly win, there is a one-day delay

It’s not exactly a big part of the game and I understood the gist of the game from the intro and first bullet points so didn’t read rest

1 Like

I try to do both things, I usually end up gut reading my initial wolf reads and then try to POE down from their to clean up the 1-2 mistaked I had in my wolf reads, by end game my reads tend to be pretty tight I think

1 Like

ngl I thought the game would be so much easier upon being confirmed town :joy_cat:

Hmmm probably would still have a mental breakdown yeah

Id probably just have to scrap like every damn read I have

1 Like

My problem with tutuu/bionic/frost is tutuu is the only active and very strong player and if they happen to be a wolf and it is 1/3 they would just make bionic and frost eat each other alive most likely.

to be fair though it’s definitely better than having to defend myself and worry about projecting town (trying to project town is something that I spend quite a bit of time on, even when I’m town)

Its in the third of the 3 first bullet points smh

oh oops

I really think we just solve the hippo/kii/marl situation and eval from there

if we dont solve that today I think tomorrow is gonna be fucked

I mean. I think regardless of who we guess, we’re not in great shape if Tutuu is a wolf

Anyway I feel like we both want the same thing today so this discussion is pointless lol

Like, if Tutuu’s a wolf, Kii is probably town… so…

I recognized it was pointless after the first mention of it, but debates are fun regardless

I do think just me and Kiiruma alone would be a super strong shout though

The only other thing I would be okay with is Kii/Marlua/Guava today

ngl all of the options seem decent

I will continue pondering them endlessly nya nya nya

I am town, why the paranoia? Have i done anything wrong or suspicious?

2 Likes

(idk if it was clear, but you’re still the person I’m nearly treating as mech town)

1 Like