Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

if so I was actually just thinking that

Yes

Yes please do it

1 Like

Do it a lot lmao

Meta. This just fes like your town meta.

Bionic (4): Someone, Marluna, Leafia, Millium
Someone (3): SirDerpsAlot, Rhea, Bionic
SirDerpsAlot (2): Frostwolf103, Achromatic
SultanOfSlam (2): ElizaThePsycho, otterpopd
Crescent (1): Kiiruma
otterpopd (1): SultanOfSlam
Leafia (1): Brakuren

Not Voting (4): Hazardwaste, Crescent, Dec, Zugzwang

@SultanOfSlam @Frostwolf103 Vote someone please?

I prefer the execution to be on Bio/Otter/Sultan

with varying levels of confidence
Town:
Leafia, nothing this game has given me reason they are wolf solely off my experience with all their recent town games, sure could they possibly be snowing me, but I dont think so

Eliza, ive always handled Elizaā€™s wolf game, has pushing bad votes, and actively participating in a way that feels like they have an agenda and are trying to come off as town, take that as u will, but I wouldnt argue they are a wolf here

Crescent, has been asking good questions, their handling of players doesnt read to me like having an agenda, and them being less aggressive doesnt bother me in the slightest. I would suggest not taking a level 0 approach with this slot, and dig deeper into their posts, if really think they are wolf, my iso has posts ive quoted which I think are townie for them

Kiiruma feels townier than last game, especially in their opener, but I canā€™t say how long iā€™d hold this off how they are playing

Gth Zug feels just like they did in the game where they hydraā€™d with me

Why arenā€™t you asking me when I still donā€™t even have a vote down

VOTE: Someone

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a single town read of this tbh. Even though I hate cfd Iā€™m doing this because itā€™s spicy

Too late for that.

wow yall really gonna execute me d1 2 times in a row

fun

Oh i was just looking on people who had voted

pretty please?

if someone flips wolf pls kill braken tomorrow I hate this so much

Thereā€™s basically nothing TO townread from this slot. Thereā€™s almost nothing to read at all.

someoneā€™s flip is probably just going to be a repeat of last game

yup

Could Bionic be town? Possibly, but theyā€™re the only one thatā€™s a lotential wagon that I scumread and I believe that Bionicā€™s flip provides a wealth of info either way.

This has been my feeling since before the first vote even went down on him