Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

My current top wolfread is Hazardwaste. I found his interaction with Frostwolf103 and SirDerpsAlot on the first day quite awkward, and I believe the other two to be town.

Achromatic stated a townread on Hazardwaste but did not explain it, referencing some secret wolftells that Hazardwaste apparently has in a way that would strongly benefit a wolf partner’s thread standing. He also defended Hazardwaste against my wolfread through an objective statement in a way that feels like batting down a badly-formed argument against a partner.

This note of Hazardwaste’s also takes on a different tone from the rest of his post here. He seemingly reads a lot more into this post of Achromatic’s than he does any other player’s singular post, and explains his read more. It’s like his attitude toward Achromatic is different than his attitude toward Kiiruma or SirDerpsAlot, who he also discusses here.

VOTE: Hazardwaste.

1 Like

I think that killing achro for being alive just incentivizes wolfteams to not kill him so they get a free misexecute. let’s not make rhat site culture

Frost is dead

if your talking about the frost joke post. why am i evil for that? i want more then just “it was awkward”

I have Hazard as a slight TR atm due to mindmeld on slots.

I dislike this post. Brakuren feels similar to the way he did on Day 1, pushing players for surface-level reasoning in a very… sort of… simple-minded way, which reads like fishing around for suspicion on villagers. He gave a townread, Leafia objected to it in for a simple reason, and he threw suspicion on her for the act of not agreeing with a single townread. It’s odd.

Why are you asking me?

I pinged my top TRs atm

I see. I have played one other game on this site, and Achromatic was not present in it. I could not tell you.

Yes, I know him to be town. I believe SirDerpsAlot to be town, but it is not confirmed, so I am unsure whether it is the case that both players are town or that only one is.

Wolves don’t want town to find town. Plane and simple. By shutting down Town reads, wolves make villagers less likely to trust each other and makes the idea of “Well anyone can be a wolf” stay up in the air.

Stopping town from communicating with each other by casting doubts on Town Reads does not benefit town. Instead of casting doubt on town reads, people should make an argument for why a person is scummy in the first place (Which Leafia really hasn’t done)

I’ve analysed the possible setups in the night.

Town has a Cop, Mafia has an Even-Night Watcher.
So: C4-UL, B4-UR, A4-UR, D2-LD, D2-LU, C2-LD, C2-LU, B2-DL, B2-RD, B2-RU, A2-RD, A2-RU.

A2-RU is Town Gunsmith, Cop. Mafia Godfather, Even-Night Watcher.
A2-RD is Town Cop, Bulletproof. Mafia Godfather, Even-Night Watcher. Missing kill due to Bulletproof town/3P?
B2-RU is Town Cop, Tracker. Mafia Even-Night Watcher, Roleblocker. Missing kill due to Roleblocker Maf/3P?
B2-RD is Town Cop, Tracker. Mafia Even-Night Watcher, Bulletproof. Missing kill due to Bulletproof Maf/3P?
B2-DL is Town Cop, Roleblocker. Mafia Roleblocker, Even-Night Watcher. Missing kill due to Town/3P Roleblocker and/or Mafia/3P Roleblocker?
C2-LU is Town Cop, 3-Shot Commuter. Mafia Even-Night Watcher, Godfather. Missing kill due to Town/3P Commute?
C2-LD is Town Cop, Jailkeeper. Mafia Even-Night Watcher, Godfather. Missing kill due to Town/3P Jailkeeper?
D2-LU is Town Tracker, Cop. Mafia Even-Night Watcher, Bulletproof. Missing kill due to Mafia/3P Bulletproof?
D2-LD is Town Tracker, Cop. Mafia Even-Night Watcher, Roleblocker. Missing kill due to Mafia/3P Roleblocker?
A4-UR is Town Jailkeeper, Cop. Mafia Even-Night Watcher, Godfather. Missing kill due to Town/3P Jailkeeper?
B4-UR is Town Roleblocker, Cop. Mafia Roleblocker, Even-Night Watcher. Missing kill due to Town/3P Roleblocker or Mafia/3P Roleblocker?
C4-UL is Town Bulletproof, Cop. Mafia Godfather, Even-Night Watcher. Missing kill due to Town/3P Bulletproof?

I think that’s all of them lol.
I know a some of the setups are the same and have the same conclusion but at the time I was analysing them all.

Another explanation is just a cross-kill still. But if it’s not then these are the other explanations.

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

You can remove the possibility with the GS cause Cop+Gunsmith is a forbidden duo in this game.

the post i highlighted was evidence for what i stated. it was not me reading into the one post and coming up with a read on the fly.

townie for kiiruma anyway

Brakuren, if you currently townread me, why did you jump to believing my post was TMI?

Ok fair point. Cop + Gunsmith wouldn’t be together, so that reduces the options down a bit.

I already answered thios

i want to kill brakuren but their recent activity has made Not want to do that. chat what do i do

So we’re down to A2-RD, B2-RU, B2-RD, B2-DL, C2-LU, C2-LD, D2-LU, D2-LD, A4-UR, B4-UR, C4-UL.
11 possible setups. Since only 1 of them (A2-RU) had Cop and Gunsmith.

1 Like

your a fucking nerd british boy.