Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

It takes experience.
It’s well established that I do much better when I have mech to work with.
(No do not look at the first part of Stellaris FM, look nearer the end)

Anyway, heading back out for now. :sleepingleafeon:

their just borrrrrrrrinnnggg

I can do it on interactions but atm all i got for interactions is

SDA/Bionic T/T
Sultan/Artic T/T (Was from Crescent)
Leafia/Millium W/W

Also whenever I try as town I instantly die and then town proceeds to sheep obvious wolves for the rest of the game and lynch all of my town reads.

It’s so frustrating so i’d rather just slank and defend my town reads

I feel that

“I town read Brakuren now”

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

My read hasn’t really changed i interact how I want with anyone regardless. I don’t like to treat my wolf reads as outted because that’s not fun, and I can be wrong, I’m wrong more often on my wolf reads than I am in regards to my town reads

What?

1 Like

my actual reaction to reading it the first time too lol

Like I was already wrong on bionic and I was probably wrong on derps, though their posts yesterday were starting to tilt me since they felt in to that same playstyle they did last game which infuriated me. Not explaining reads, being hotheaded in terms of how they respond to players who think they might be wrong, and even incorrectly town reading a wolf like they did last game, but like I can’t really blame them for that, but like it still annoys me that they can’t just explain their reads, because I know they are able to

@ElizaThePsycho
Why are u voting Rhea?

I agree with Leafia here.

Derpclears on itself aren’t enough to give out townread willy-nilly.

What about their activity do u like? I’d rather anything people can give since I don’t find the majority of their play townie, and a lot of the stuff in a bubble comes off as fake

Idk if i want to meta it but Derps is the like only person achro said was scum

Scum team is Marluna Millium Leafia

I won congratulations

1 Like

FFS.

If I didn’t know Seth is banned, I would say you are the new Seth account.

2 Likes

Slip

Oh where?!

Can u use words?

Marluna actually hasn’t been the worst in my PoE, I know off the top of my head I was pinged by their Someone vote

I think leafia is just obvious town here, and i have so much experience with her, specifically throwing my games as town as well <3

1 Like