Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

so imma focus my next 30 minutes on that.

I think Brakuren and Rhea cant really be W/W (this is but an example post of many posts.)

this is more of a vibe/gut read but i feel like this is a pretty townie statement. cant really explain why but its very viby

i was about to ask why did you drop him down to wolf then i realised this was probably after the cop check

multiple mind melds are good

I think this is decently townie. its a dig at me and a fair one at that but i feel like its townie frustration, this feels very smooth and doesnt feel jagged nothing really sticks out as a warning sign after reading it a couple of times

i guess the frustration could be simply a wolf being caught based of a shitty read but i feel like rhea who has been seen this game as very calculated calm and percise wouldnt openly show frustration if it had the chance to out them from being a wolf

@Arctic all in all i think Rhea could be town, i dont know why you think me and rhea are a T/W pair. I honestly think Brak has a better chance of flipping then Rhea does

1 Like

VOTE: SirDerpsAlot

These wagons feel really weird and I have partial townreads (or better) on all of them right now.
I’m throwing this out as a possibility to compete with them.

lol

kiiruma i have noticed you have avoided given a read on me after day 1.
whats your thoughts British boy?

Like I don’ think Rhea is scum here, but your reasons for thinking i’m scum are extremely poor

i said you have a better chance. not that you were. and to be honest really disliked the last hour with you anyway

You’re ok, you’re probably one of my weaker townreads but I wouldn’t want to execute you yet.

Same.

(Look i’m trying to not cut off the quotes I was tempted to do it though because it would be funny)

1 Like

No i’m Hazard

3 Likes

No this is Patrick

I can accept this. Thank you.

I’ll honestly have to give this some thought.

Hey, Millium’s brain,what was the point of saying what Millium said?

Please explain why a villager would completely make up reasons to get another villager misexed.

Same reason why Brak is a wolfread of mine. I don’t like the reasoning behind his flip on me.

Villagery post I feel.

Your whole argument right now was that you did townread him at one point D1.

Not really.

You’re the one that was proven to be lying, not Hazard.

He was literally locking you town. Town doesn’t usually do that.

Not even close to all of it.

You proved his argument. Not disproved.

Please do so.

This is a person that got annoyed that I went from TL to considering the possibility that a wolf was a wolf due to that wolf surviving N1. Yet he shows here that he did a stronger version of that on Hazard.

After that Hazard/Brak fight, Hazard/Brak don’t feel w/w. Hazard feels a little more villagery from it too. Not impossible that it’s wolf theatre, but it doesn’t feel that way.

Just because you say that something happens doesn’t mean that it did.
I litterally de-constructed everything that Hazard was saying and invalidated it because it was based on a false premise, one that YOU AGREE WITH.

You literally admitted to scumreading him all of D1. Which is his argument. Then you switched to townreading him suddenly D2.

False premise once again.

I was not scumreading him all of D1, I was Scumleaning him d1. Anyways Hazards d2 and d3 have been much better (apart from his weird push onto me), so obviously I’m going to see him in a better light.

Scumleaning and scumreading are basically the same thing. Scumreading is just a bit stronger.

Anyway, going to call it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Anyways to act like I have an insane change of thought is crazy. I think the problem at hand is:

Leafia and Hazard both think that I was “Strongly Scumreading Hazard D1”, and that scumread carried over into D2, and only did I change it d3.

But FMPOV, it’s very different.

Thought Hazards first posts in the thread Early Day 1 was pretty wolfy, so I marked him as a scum lean. You can see that my read did not change if you look at my legacy d1. Then I started seeing Hazard as Towny d2, but I wasn’t ready for the day to end so I didn’t have my reads updated.

Then D3 Hazard looked more townie from mindmeld with Sultan + our interactions that we had yesterday night.

can you respond to my comment before you leave thread again plz :slight_smile: