Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I mean, it’s fair, just kinda odd since everyone had me null until early today, and I was either slight scum or slight town to most of them.

Definitely feels off

I was actually gonna comment about this before ngl. But I don’t think that they are copying consensus as atm Derps is consensus Town and Kiiruma thinks that they are suspicious

I’m also a bit sus of @Arctic for the same reason Kiritimati is sus kf @SirDerpsAlot

Both got town read and then stopped posting.

I’m still here but I don’t like posting until I can get on pc which I haven’t been able to do because my wifi has been broken all day

I agree it was, but IDK where they went

I also feel like people don’t even townread me I’m just being tolerated which is fine I guess

@ElizaThePsycho did you know dec before this game

Tl;dr
Playing too antagonistic and sussing too many people to create allies which is not how a wolf plays, he just feels kinda ostracized from the thread for playing like this

Lmao wtf
Stalinposting
@katze
@akasuki
@Delta

Is this a thing other people say??? This is the first time I heard it outside of another community

I have a huge tinfoil but I need eliza to answer before I can elaborate

I felt this

you have an interesting definition of solving

wow this is wolfy as hell

Look… I have been trying so hard to get the people that I don’t have strong reads on to post more ;(

Ehh its a weird joke but idk how it’s nessisarily wolfy

1 Like

he’s done nothing all day bar post an unexplained read list after supposedly doing deep reading overnight and then popped in to make an awkward joke about being a jester before actually trying to gauge why he was suspected
even then he didn’t ask his voters he just made an open ended question

3 Likes

The problem is like I feel like there is enough people barely posting and I can easily state reasons why they could be townie but it isn’t strong in the sense I wish they were just actively playing, and I keep bouncing around players like brak who it’s possible I’m just having a play style clash with.

Like Dec on a macro lvl doesn’t look townie for being in was has basically been catch up for the entire game, and I don’t particularly like their hammer on achro, when they could have used that time to give thoughts, and then they come in the next day with still nothing, I like them choosing not to vote day 1 but it definitely isn’t like the strongest reason to call someone town.

Marluna feels like they are just posting to post at times, but I like stuff like e927, because they are giving thoughts on someone that people have felt like they are hand waving even tho I think ottor is pretty spewed by achro

I’m also not really sure why if Dec is town he is hasn’t really gotten pressure until now, and his response and dipping just doesn’t look great

to me it looks like this is why he’s getting suspected and people are more annoyed at him rather than him actually being wolfy

it’s likely that he’s either a wolf or if he’s town then wolves haven’t been under pressure because they haven’t really tried to get a free ML on him

I mean i dont nessisarily disagree.

Barely

@SirDerpsAlot
Where did u go? Why haven’t u made a post since pinging Dec to play? Why did u ping them there with that question?