Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I get the impression that SK killed derps in the hopes of hitting mafia

Someone jumps on super quick while im activity refreshing it basically outs them.
2. Your response exactly being scared since its Mylo is a town response. While others didnt have said response.
3. Pressure out the gate is never a bad move if agian you are around to move said vote.

well I just looked at frostwolf’s reads and he seemed to have been tunneled on derps which… uh. yeah

1 Like

What the hell is activity refreshing

I honestly could agree with this.
Town had Derps as secondary suspect based on wagonomics.
Derps dying is viable with “A faction tried to kill the other faction”

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Leafia go through the 5 stages of depression

1 Like

if I wanted derps dead i wouldve switched my vote yesterday, Im not one to care how my vote will look regardless of the flip

tbh I was almost half tempted to move my vote there, but i liked my thoughts on Dec, and them being alive probably was never going to do us favors

Activly refreshing the page to look for said votes and posts

I didn’t get killed in that game for not being dead, it was because everyone’s reads sucked including mine and when we got to lylo with both wolves unflipped the second wolf decided to bus the first before I got a chance to do anything in f5 so I was pretty boned in f3

if this is mylo, then we are certainly losing if we vote me

Oh
…you know discourse does that automatically right

rip, i mean i randomly found the game, and just kinda assumed that stuff lol, given its you

Eh not very well on moblie

1 Like

Eww comment

Eh fair
Refreshing is worse on mobile tho

Was about to say it was Wolfy AtE

eliza you’ve probably shown more interest in this game in the past 25 minutes than you have the entire time

1 Like

Nah I don’t think it’s anything other than SK-indictitivr

Yea

That’s just cuz my mom isn’t talking to me in the car

1 Like