Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

I’m literally not???

Eh it’s an important point to make in lylo that I think your reads are bad because it’s an indicator that you’re a wolf

1 Like

I’m voting the person who voted me
IN LYLO

Something scum say for 300 Alex (Rip jeopardy hasnt been the same tbh)

1 Like

To imply that my kiiruma vote is bad because it’s outside Poe is ridiculous

I’m assuming ur argument is that u are arguing I’m trying to make a reads to read people but it’s more so, if people actively played in a way where they tried to solve and give more cohesive thoughts, I could actively decipher their thoughts rather than having to make arguments like, “kiiruma is more likely town because of meta”

Like kiiruma makes bad posts, but not every bad post makes them a wolf

I don’t really believe kiiruma is signalling anything here, but like the post isn’t great.

Who is arguing that

Brak

It makes no sense for a villager to have the thought he did when even if you assume SK helps mafia it’s 6v4 and SK isn’t needed to vote out a wolf. However the SK’s help might be needed for the wolves to vote out a villager

1 Like

Sultan, I don’t believe in slips, almost every game I say that, and I’ve said it already a few times this game, why shade me for this

1 Like

He wants to policy me for, you guessed it

No it’s called FoL

PoE (Which Leafia and Sultan agree with is):

Marluna/Eliza

Rhea (Who is a Mason) is suspicious of

Millium/Artic

But last I heard about Marluna, Rhea said their town read on them was weakening.

@Rhea what r u thoughts on Marluna as of now?

Yes
But kiiruma voted me in LyLo
It is only natural for me to vote back, so long as the vote stands

The way they acted I thought Kii and Brak are the Mason.

I pinned down Kii as a PR toward SoD3 (when he started to talk about mech.)

At this point, I was wrong, obviously.

1. Not really LyLO since votes aren’t locked
  2. No you don’t what the fuck there are 9 people alive

I think it makes no sense to argue u are wolfy for voting ur CW in possible mylo because ur voting outside a PoE that others have defined, because it’s not really relevant to u in the moment

1 Like

Hence the “so long as the vote stands”

Exactly

The problem tho is mylo wasn’t really defined

1 Like