Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

if this was declared mylo it might mean something, but I dont particularly think any evil is going to hammer here

lets talk about my progression on sultan last day phase

The fact of the matter is, wolves dont technically fear losing off being wrong, town do, and sure it could be a matter of belief, and someone who is town not really thinking of the possible consequences of their actions, Leafia is pretty abrupt with their votes and I dont particularly think its wolfy for them to vote like this, but I dont have that same experience with sultan. I know sultan is able to push bad reasons to get his way as a wolf, and shading me with ā€œso and so shouldve diedā€, reads as if this was planned route after Dec was mislynched. Gut reading me as a wolf, also came off as super opportunistic since again I feel like nobody outside like brak has done a good hard deep dive of me.

very weak town read on Eliza here, I had the idea of w/w in my head, but either way its stilled pinged me as unbelievable weak in this gamestate.

this post is not talking to a partner

this post could be though, either way I didnt really like it

Their eww comments dont really make sense to me, and felt pretty wolfy. though overall I liked how they were interacting with me, and how they were still trying to evaluate me, which gave me pause. Them going through and finding interactions with leafia/achro also felt good

I thought this post was really good in the moment

I probably had another post that I liked but i donā€™t feel like digging through my own iso

Arctic did a very good job of convincing me otherwise, and then the whole arctic/Sultan interactions didnt feel great for either party. and after otter/Rhea were town I had to like re-evaluate things, cause i was pretty convince those two were wolves after brak claimed mason.

TBF i was pretty close to voting Marluna there after that one comment, but I didnt really want to break the tie and end up with another mislynch on my hands

after the flip. I went to get check sultans wolf champs game to see how they handled their partners, of which as I said before they only really seemed to vote their partners when there was no way for them to survive, or when the votes didnt mean as much, and I fail to see why wolf!sultan doesnt vote Kiiruma here, full well knowing that Arctic would vote there, or even vote Eliza. They were basically the catalyst for that wagon growing. If I lose to this play, w/e

also cough cough, speaking of signals, there is a pretty blatant one that exists, so im not afraid to hammer Arctic for what itā€™s worth

@Leafia
I started the Sultan wagon, I wasnā€™t following anyone, they certainly helped in convincing me to keep going back there, but I still had my own reasons for why i both hated and liked them. I could also understand the frustration in town!Arctic worlds, with people not listening to him, and being annoyed at probably losing another town game.

i think im unpaired with like all the living players, cept maybe Kiiruma
/shrug

leafia, probably not, me, you can always convince

arctic do you really believe Sultan as a wolf, with marluna, jump starts their wagon like 15 mins before eod? for absolutely no reason, like there is bussing, and then there are bad plays

I could be playing persona 3 but here I am staring at a thread with no one around, the fact that u did it there, doesnā€™t mean u doing it here is under the same alignment

Then why not buss kiiruma?

Based on what?

Like come on

VOTE: arctic

Game is always dead when Iā€™m more available, I love it

Someone react plz

thereā€™s no way

I think

Is more egregious

I honestly donā€™t think it matters whether or not we lynch mafia or sk here.

Because Mafia is forced to kill SK or else they lose

@SultanOfSlam u here?

thereā€™s no way you think Arctic is good here

wdym that post was a banger

mf literally afkā€™ed their vote in lylo as an IC :joy_cat:

yeah itā€™s pretty bad ngl

ā€œGuys if I keep saying iā€™m town that makes me townā€