Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Eliza has done almost nothing and I heavily disagree with her vote.

That’s enough for a day 1 town read, gj eliza

agree to disagree i think thay locking thread in a pointless argument over nothing is wolfy so the fact that they didnt do that makes me think they’re town

Crescents wagon doesnt really feel like it should exist
Kiiruma votes them in #168, while responding to brak, which I always find the whole random vote in the middle of a conversation that doesnt involve it, to be wolfy in a bubble
Derp mentions Crescent in #77 and votes them in #382, and that’s it, there is exists no progression, or reason the vote outside a random w/w read, and they havent discussed Crescent since
Bionic votes Crescent in #394, and thats it

lamist opening

Kiiruma recently listed both Bionic and I as scumreads in a readslist that gave no reasoning for anything on it.

That’s his town tell.

Unless you are scum

Then that’s his wolf tell

1 Like

the emperor’s soul by brandon sanderson

agreed

okay i’m caught up. new readlist and i’ll break it down too

i wouldnt even call it lamist, it doesn’t state any information at all

guys, sultan is just wholesome like that lol

“how do you do feelow townies i sure hate the mafia” tryhard lamist opening

why do u think I wrote, “Eliza has posted more in signups than she will in the actual game”
:stuck_out_tongue:

everything afterwards has not changed my mind but it’s not where my vote is landing

i think sultan is wolfie at more points than townie, but that post feels like nothing
so lets agree to disagree there

yes, let’s ignore achro’s town reads. This always works so well

Im fine with ur read on Kiiruma, I agree there, I dont think sultan is townie
but I dont particularly find Otter’s presence in the thread to be townie, nor their vote on Sultan, just waiting to see what they drop in thread

town
rhea: either pushing heavy agenda or genuinely just a town leader

townlean
leafia: feels natural, like past towngames. not that much to go on, but her thought process has been similar to mine
eliza: i read eliza town before she voted and dipped. eliza is always a lowposter but she’s usually more loud as wolf in my experience
bionic: feels like they’re in their town meta
hazard: good response to my rvs
frost: early gambit relied on nobody reading the OP which is townie because wolves have read the op. does that make sense? sorry

wolflean
derps: bad vibes bad entrance i didnt like it
achro: feels like their last few wolfgames
slam: does not have any thoughts except that i’m bad despite being here very publically and prolifically
bakuren: very pushy in a way that i don’t like

derps is like w/e I thought they were townie at first, but iso diving them again, they feel different than how they were in our last game, they dont seem to be as “in your face” with their thoughts