Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

find me the wolf AND SNATCH EM BY THE THROAT

or shield them whatever

I think u are making up the decimals lol

this is basically my read so I agree

not sure how this even came to a town lean

I dont have the strongest read here, nor do i know anything about their meta, don’t really see the agenda though

I think this is u being cheeky in a wolfy way

i currently have them as null, with the caveat, “nothing has really pinged me at least”, I have gone through their iso yet, so I would appreciate some deeper thoughts here

I agree

My assumption is that Crescent doesn’t really do some of the things they do here as a wolf, but like that’s my brain assuming I have a decent idea on how they would play wolf, I like their handling of Frost/Leafia, and probably other things, that i cant name off the top of my head

I agree with the more nuance thoughts, but not the random insertion of “wolves no like big wall post”

k

agree, but not based on ur meta

How do u think wolf!Sultan would continue to handle Rhea here? I think there are way stronger things to note that wolves wouldn’t do, maybe u have that experience with them, but it still feels like something a wolf could easily do in the moment. but its funny u calling them a good wolf and basic in the same post.

meh I think if they are town, im not fully seeing it all of their post, but I dont see many wolves being this brazen

i know the running joke is i never have fun, but I have more control than people think as town, in terms of my emotion

Regardless, u were still pretty close to obvious town, even when I jumped on you, and ur interactions with me there only helped reassure my thoughts. I still fail to see what is making ur play so noticeably different here

anyways, I align with some of Achro’s thoughts and think some are silly, and wolfy, I probably still wont convince myself to vote this off others in my PoE

/shrug

Just havent had the energy to really do anything of note yet

understanding that townies are craven, broken creatures in needing of saving is vital to towncoring friend

Also no worries you thinking I might be a wolf, i’ve kinda scarred you for life

this is a post that exists in this game lmao

Seriously though, I am not amused by Someone being inactive and then signing up for another game only to somehow be even more inactive.

This isn’t an AI thing, it’s just annoyance.

1 Like

like i actively iso’d Chris’ day 1 there and was thinking this was like this game, and than i checked the end game post, and was like, “Wait achro is wolf”

Truly I am an unpolarized monster.

I’m a sweet adorable kitty pet

who broke my gamefaqs winning streak ;[

yeah i did i think i just missed that post LOL sorry

Meow?

it’s ok in honor of leafia i gave renewed reads on every slot

2 Likes

also a reminder that Achro’s wolf game can look like this beauty
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/40452-Path-of-Radiance-Mafia
fuck u chris

Well ok I did win (and survive) my last two scumgames there and you were town in both of them so which one are you referring to

lmao

I mean,

it’s kind of a shame I didnt get nominated for that game ngl I deserved it but also i committed war crimes against town so I get it

do you have any thoughts on derps?

What exactly did you do? I take pride in the fact that I had town so played that I never received a single vote in all 5 days of FFXIV.

he had me on a leash :’(